Around the League Talk

titansNvolsR#1

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

-Who's the favorite for Kirk Cousins now?

I don't love saying this, but there's one team with plenty of cap room that will likely be picking in the teens and out of the range of the top quarterbacks. I think they play in London or somewhere like that.

10 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I don't love saying this, but there's one team with plenty of cap room that will likely be picking in the teens and out of the range of the top quarterbacks. I think they play in London or somewhere like that.

I've resigned myself to the fact that one of Cousins, Alex Smith or Tyrod Taylor will be their QB next year.

11 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Was coming to say just this.....

They are going to make a QB the richest Qb in the league this off-season.  Alex Smith, Cousins....someone

15 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Cousins isn't leaving Washington IMO.

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Looks like we will face Jimmy J in Dec.

That doesn't worry me a ton. Though admittedly, it's impossible to know if he's good or not in 90 career pass attempts. I think people buy way too hard into the whole learning behind a HOF quarterback stuff. 

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I know I've complained about us not making a move for him, but the Broncos not signing Kaepernick this offseason is just impressively ridiculous. They're talking about turning things over to Brock Osweiler. Good lord.

Good news is I was down by 8 or 10 I forget in fantasy and the KC Defense has me up Big for the moment 

Archived