Around the League Talk

titansNvolsR#1

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

Man, imagine having such little belief in your head coach that you think there's a real chance he's actively sabotaging your team in order to help a potential future employer.

Browns man.....makes being a Titans fan feel like we are the Spurs.

Cardinals should be a winnable game. Just have to beat Cincy. I have very little hope for next Thursday at Pittsburgh, but if we get through that at 6-4 our next four games are Colts, Texans, Cardinals, 49ers. With all of the complaints (plenty from me), it's weird to think that we're favorites to get to 10-4 and that anything worse than 9-5 would be a big disappointment.

13 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Cardinals should be a winnable game. Just have to beat Cincy. I have very little hope for next Thursday at Pittsburgh, but if we get through that at 6-4 our next four games are Colts, Texans, Cardinals, 49ers. With all of the complaints (plenty from me), it's weird to think that we're favorites to get to 10-4 and that anything worse than 9-5 would be a big disappointment.

It's wild that if we pull the shocker off next Thursday(assuming we take care of business against the Bengals), we may be in the driver seat for a first round playoff bye.

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

It's wild that if we pull the shocker off next Thursday(assuming we take care of business against the Bengals), we may be in the driver seat for a first round playoff bye.

I'm just wildly pessimistic about that game. Ben is definitely not the Ben of old, but our offense is going to have to get clicking real quickly if we hope to outscore a team with the best back and arguably best receiver in football.

12 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I'm just wildly pessimistic about that game. Ben is definitely not the Ben of old, but our offense is going to have to get clicking real quickly if we hope to outscore a team with the best back and arguably best receiver in football.

I don't feel good about that game either. Playing that Steelers offense is tough enough but playing them on a short week in Pittsburgh is almost a death sentence.

I'm just hoping we keep it respectable. If we were to pull it out, it'd be the most satisfying win in a long, long time for me personally (I know way too many Steelers fans).

4 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I don't feel good about that game either. Playing that Steelers offense is tough enough but playing them on a short week in Pittsburgh is almost a death sentence.

I'm just hoping we keep it respectable. If we were to pull it out, it'd be the most satisfying win in a long, long time for me personally (I know way too many Steelers fans).

Same dude. At least half of my entire family are Steelers fans. In fact, I'll probably be watching the game at my Uncle's house who is a diehard Steelers fan. I want a W against them so bad.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21170326/predicting-every-nfl-team-2020-qb

Tennessee Titans

2020 QB: Marcus Mariota

Primary QB from 2014-16: Marcus Mariota
Total team QBR 2014: 40.9 | 2015: 40.8 | 2016: 60.0

Early-career injury woes behind him, Mariota leads Taylor Lewan, Corey Davis & Co. to a Super Bowl LIV title -- and is looking for an encore in 2020 as Jameis Winston looks on in jealousy.

Hang in there for 2 more years folks. We're almost there!

I still just don't entirely get all of the Mularkey hate. I certainly have my issues with the coaching staff, but I'm definitely not at a point where I think they hold the team back (see Whisenhunt, Ken). I just think back to when we hired him as the permanent head coach, how many of us would have possibly said no to a winning season his first year and sitting at 5-3 at the midway point of his second?

Archived