Around the League Talk

titansNvolsR#1

8 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

As rough as I am on the Titans sometimes, imagine spending a first-round pick on a guy that you freely admit, in his second year, is worse than Trevor Siemian and Brock Osweiler.

Shhhh, we not allowed to look at other teams, compare them to our situation and be somewhat happy about this team. :)

I keep saying add to our D-Line and I didn’t realize how right I was for thinking that. Casey is the only D-Linemen with a sack. No wonder why it seems we get torched at times. I know our LBs get a majority of that sacks especially with Lebeaus system but wouldn’t it be nice for the D-Line to get home sometimes to help the DBs out? 

Who is out there as a D-Linemen you guys could see being moved today that would help even though we probably won’t make a move?

8 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Saw that too... pretty ridiculous speculation.  Somehow at 4-3 and in 1st place in the division... and we're selling?!  Lol

I remember hearing Murlakey say that the Cowboys ran a similar offense to us. So would we take an offensive player like a WR and draft pick in return? 
But yeah, I don't think we are in the position to be subtracting from our offense. lol

Archived