Week 4 GDT

SteelKing728

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I mentioned that in the Cowboys forum. That is so strange to me. He was only there for a few years it seems like... and its not like he won a 'bowl or anything.

I could kind of understand if they were one of those teams that just put just a ton of guys in the ring of honor. But they only have 18 players on it. Hard for me to believe he's one of the 20ish greatest Cardinals, but, whatever makes them happy.

They were pretty good with him, I suppose. And that isn't true of many eras of Cardinals history. They have 3 QBs in history with 10+ starts and a winning record. And one of those is Drew Stanton.

Just now, dante9876 said:

There is nothing the raiders can draft or the cap space they saved that will make trading mack ok. We can cheer for bears to be bad until we blue in the face. Still wont make trade ok. 

It was dumb. Mack might be the most dominant player in football.

2 minutes ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

Very true, I thought he was hindered by being a Redskins QB but I was wrong. He's a middle of the pack QB who isn't good enough to win it all. 

always thought back in the day that Ben Roethlisberger played better than what his stat sheet showed

I think Cousins is the opposite of that when he was in DC

Archived