Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

So, I would sort of like to see the lynch result before I submit anything.

Do you think this will remain applicable?

I doubt he'll hold to that tonight. I'm sure he understands the reasoning there . I would imagine we just get 30 minutes after whenever he gets here and writes up the results of the lynch. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I doubt he'll hold to that tonight. I'm sure he understands the reasoning there . I would imagine we just get 30 minutes after whenever he gets here and writes up the results of the lynch. 

So, you doubt it, but that's what he's going to do?

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

The Orca - 7 - SwAg, Matts4313, kingseanjohn, Ifirit, Nazgul, rackcs, bcb1213

squire12 - 3 - Tk3, MWil23, Llamalover

kingseanjohn - 1 - squire12

No Lynch - 1 - The Orca

Yet to vote: Forge

Reminder: I'm going to be busy leading up to the deadline. I will come back to process the lynch, and not return immediately so it will be a long night. Please send me moves assuming the night will be normal length, I'll process it when I can. Sorry for any inconvenience. Pickle Rick has volunteered to keep the official VC leading up to the deadline.

Might be that moves are due like normal based on this

The party confronted @The Orca in his cathedral, raising their arms.

"Oh, so you don't believe me? What a shame... what a SHAME!"

Alphons Draclau, the Mime, brought out the Scorpio Holy Stone and used it to transform into the nightmarish Lucavi, Queklain.

Cuchulainn-Dead-SW.gif

The ensuing battle riddled the party with many nightmarish visions but they were able to overpower him.

"Nothing can stop us from reviving Ajora. NOTHING!" cried Queklain, as he burst into red light. The Scorpio Holy Stone dropped to the ground, removed of its power.

This will be a long night as I'm busy this evening. Please send me moves normally, I'll process it when I'm able. Thanks.

• Like 1

Autopsy added:

You are Alphons Draclau. You are Lucavi-aligned: The Lucavi must have a vote majority.

Draclau.gif

In addition to the class you will choose you have the following abilities:

• 1-shot Jail: Target player is roleblocked and all actions made against that player will fail.
  • Lucavi Transformation: Only one player on your faction may use a Lucavi Transformation each night. Use the Scorpio Holy Stone to transform into Queklain to kill a target player. During this night, you cannot use items and any items effects you have already in play are negated during the night.

You have graduated from Ivalice War Academy as a fully trained Mime!

Mime1M.gif

The following skills have been added to your abilities (you can only use ONE ability per night):

• Once per night, you may target one other player. If the targeted player uses a role ability during the night (item actions do not count as role abilities), you are told how many targets that night action had. If they don't visit, they will be informed you were outside their quarters that night.
  • Once per night, instead of using the previous ability, may target a number of players equal to the amount of players targeted by the player you last used your first ability on. Their ability will be copied exactly and applied to your specified targets. You must use your first ability before using this ability again.

Your job starts with the following items. You can use ONE item per night, in addition to an ability:

• None!

And with that, I take my leave for now. Night probably won't be processed for a couple hours. Sorry!

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The party confronted @The Orca in his cathedral, raising their arms.

"Oh, so you don't believe me? What a shame... what a SHAME!"

Alphons Draclau, the Mime, brought out the Scorpio Holy Stone and used it to transform into the nightmarish Lucavi, Queklain. The ensuing battle riddled the party with many nightmarish visions but they were able to overpower him.

"Nothing can stop us from reviving Ajora. NOTHING!" cried Queklain, as he burst into red light. The Scorpio Holy Stone dropped to the ground, removed of its power.

This will be a long night as I'm busy this evening. Please send me moves normally, I'll process it when I'm able. Thanks.

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

Maybe he thinks everyone left in the game hates Counselor and will remember him fondly for that act. 

Turns out you were right. @The Orca was just bragging about killing @Counselor.

20 hours ago, SwAg said:

So.  Counselor and Dome died as Town.  ET died as scum.  I'm highly skeptical that none of ET's teammates would try to save him in this situation.  Add in that Orca ghosted.

Touch died as Town.  Leaving bcb and KSJ on the outside of the lynch looking in.  I think KSJ looks worse due to his behavior in the lead-up to the lynch, followed by him seemingly following matts approach with bragging about how he listed ET as his fourth read.

The people who voted alongside me (Naz) are bit more difficult to decipher:

Naz let me control his vote, so it was on ET.  Good man, but have to acknowledge that just gives you a null for this interaction since you couldn't exactly renege at the end of the phase when it became a greater risk to ET.

MWil's double vote at the deadline switching back and forth seemed like a good chance for an oopsy daisy where he previously announced support for ET simply because he trusted Counselor and I (Counselor finished on tk3, though (hot)).

racks stayed out until overtime, then immediately flipped onto ET.  Rack was receiving pressure attention near the end, and Llama rolled through to say I'm smart and vote with me because of that.  My instant reaction to the Rack/Llama dynamic is that at least one of them is Town, or at least if they are both scum, they are not scum together.

Forge has retreated, imo, since the start of the game, and is no longer inspiring confidence from me for his behavior, but his ET vote came at a pretty critical stage... but what sticks out to me are the subtle attempts to push the narrative.  Forge said my fight with ET was obfuscation indirectly, as in he said it generally about a lot of stuff, but really the only thing happening was ET and I.  Matts made similar comments, as did Orca, and the rest of you sissies just said ******* nothing -- and it's pathetic, you disgust me with your feebleness.  Some ******* warriors you are.

Same about tk3.  I thought he was Town on D1, and given the view of him from people I think are scum, I am inclined to keep that view, but since then it's become more enigmatic.  I tend to agree with him more than not, but at times it seems pandering, and reminds me of the tk3 that had to be more docile in Breaking Bad and Trailer Park because I seized massive thread capital early.

I wouldn't be surprised if people abandoned ET when it was apparent he wasn't going to defend himself, so they didn't bother either.

20 hours ago, SwAg said:

Dead Town:

1.  Malfatron, Thief
2.  Whicker, Geomancer
3.  Counselor, Time Mage
4.  Dome, Mediator
5.  Touch, Orion Knight

Dead Scum:
1.  Rick, Archer (Delita) (Eliminated)
2.  ET, Lancer (Lucavi) (Active)

1.  Orca
2.  KSJ