Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, SwAg said:

unkillable SK, weak af tbh

Originally Racks told be I had a bulletproof hit that couldnt be stopped under any circumstances, but could be redirected...until I wanted to use it. Then said he doesnt know what he was thinking and that's not real and it's actually a strong man that would be roleblocked...basically ending my game. Would have coasted to a win otherwise :D

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Not really...I was neutered on D3 due to an inept mafia. Lazy bastards xD

Post your role PM from that game. I didnt pay a ton of attention after I died, but would love to know what had to be done to finally kill you

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Why y’all talking about last game

I find that when asking someone questions at a poker table, you want to ask them something that has nothing to do with poker whatsoever.

Like Squire's reaction to Swag's post seemed pretty scummy.

Just now, The Orca said:

Originally Racks told be I had a bulletproof hit that couldnt be stopped under any circumstances, but could be redirected...until I wanted to use it. Then said he doesnt know what he was thinking and that's not real and it's actually a strong man that would be roleblocked...basically ending my game. Would have coasted to a win otherwise :D

Sounds like @rackcs made the right choice. Who wants a game where one person can "coast to a win". 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

once they made me lose, they figured they did enough

I mean I was trying to hit Swag and Whicker for 5 nights...why not free me up for that hit with a roleblock or a hit of them. Never made sense to me. I made it clear who I wanted to kill

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Sounds boring

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Post your role PM from that game. I didnt pay a ton of attention after I died, but would love to know what had to be done to finally kill you

If all the evil other than me died i could be killed (mafia) or if Mwil chuded me I could be killed any point after that. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

If all the evil other than me died i could be killed (mafia) or if Mwil chuded me I could be killed any point after that. 

Interesting. Did you win alone or could you win with the evil team?

Same for Malf/Mwil/others? Did they win solely or with town?