Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

IIRC you kept asking people what they thought the list was. 

I think you wanted everyone to want to know what the list was 

but OK

I wanted to see if anyone could make the connection between those players....malf thought it was given to me at one point (until I changed it). Counselor thought it was a fake scum list that i was not following (despite the fact i was voting for soemone on that list).  I still have no idea what counselor was going on about with regards to that. 

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

squire12 - 4 - SwAg, The Orca, Whicker, Tk3

Pickle Rick - 3 - Counselor, Mwil23, Whicker

Llamalover - 2 - Dome, Matts4313

Malfatron - 1 - Forge

Dome - 1 - Nazgul

Tk3 - 1 - Pickle Rick

Forge - 1 - kingseanjohn

Nazgul - 1 - ET80

bcb1213 - 1 - squire12

SwAg - 1 - bcb1213

theuntouchable - 1 - rackcs

Counselor - 1 - Malfatron

Whicker is on here twice. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

i  wanted to see if anyone could make the connection between those players....

Ok. 

Thats not the same as “everyone” wanting to know about the list, which is what you claimed.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

malf thought it was given to me at one point (until I changed it). Counselor thought it was a fake scum list that i was not following (despite the fact i was voting for soemone on that list).  I still have no idea what counselor was going on about with regards to that. 

That’s two people.

You said everyone

You see how that’s a little misleading?

Like maybe you’re trying to push a narrative that your contributions have been more important than they really were?

Lets hear the rest of them. 

This sounded like some huge blockbuster of a wifom play you were about to drop on us. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Since everyone wants to know what this list is....

I'm going to translate the below from "Pickle" to English.

It's just a list of people who have been silent or barely posted that I feel need to be looked at.  Its how I caught @TheKillerNacho and @theuntouchable.  I called them out for inactivity and then nacho kept begging racks to PM me and get me in their chat before I ****ed everything up.  

Here's the list:

Counselor
Tk3
Mwil23
Swag 
ramssuperbowl99 
Whicker

Let's look person by person:

1. Counselor bantering back and forth with Pickle and being active last night and this morning means he's "barely posted"

2. TK3: I'll give him that, albeit he was a later signup.

3. Me: I was at football practice from 3:00-6:00 and in bed by 10:00. I've been active before that as well as today, in which case I will also be active in the mornings/early afternoons, as is my normal routine

4. SwAg: Barely active? LOL. Today, not so much, but yesterday, I don't know how you could really say that.

5. Rams: Has been replaced and miscommunication about signing up

6. Whicker: As per the last 3-4 games, said that he's busy with whatever other forum function there is.

With rereading some things and the way counselor has been fixated on the list I have a feeling I have bagged a couple again.  

Look at how he keeps clammering that I am not following the list (when in fact I am). 

Translation: Most people thought I was talking about my scum list, while I was actually being intentionally vague and appearing extremely scummy, going way off on my normal Town meta early in games.

Look at how he has refused to answer a couple questions just like @MWil23 last game when he was an other and I caught him.  

Translation: Last game I, Pickle Rick, was scum. I caught MWil23, who was actually a friendly other and had the power of Chud, which was/would have been used to weaken my twin brother Orca, who was also scum, albeit in a separate faction.

It feels like counselor is trying to discredit the list for a reason (despite having no idea what it was).  It tells me something about that list scares him.  

Translation: No one actually cares about the list but me. Therefore, I'm going to senselessly tunnel on Counselor for a while. It's also worth noting that eventually I will clamor for MWil and definitely SwAg.

Also look at who is voting me right now 

Counselor 

Mwil

Whicker 

3 names that happen to be on that list 🤔🤔🤔

giphy.gif

BCnitlo.jpg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Tk3 is my biggest read so far.  He tried to agree with me about squire (despite my post clearly stating the opposite, that I thought what @squire12 was saying has me lean town bc he involved and thinking critically about the game and not his reserved and detached scum game). 

This is most likely right for the wrong reasons

tk3

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@squire12

You figure out what I was pointing to yet?

How vague were you?

In the past, some of your clues have been too vague for anyone to pick up on.

Considering it’s D1 I don’t think it’s at all likely you’re sitting on anything concrete, can you explain why you can’t just come out with whatever it is?

playing this “figure it out” game is a huge waste of resources, especially when they have a history of leading nowhere.

it makes you seem like you’re scum hunting, you can lead a player along a path to nowhere and when you arrive you make up some BS thing you were “pointing to” and everyone is let down. 

Ive seen it so many times.

Edited by Dome

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

How vague were you?

In the past, some of your clues have been to vague for anyone to pick up on.

Considering it’s D1 I don’t think it’s at all likely you’re sitting on anything concrete, can you explain why you can’t just come out with whatever it is?

playing this “figure it out” game is a huge waste of resources, especially when they have a history of leading nowhere.

it makes you seem like you’re scum hunting, you can lead a player along a path to nowhere and when you arrive you make up some BS thing you were “pointing to” and everyone is let down. 

Ive seen it so many times.

Im pointing out he used another post that occurred before the game in an attempt to scumhunt/appear active...then ghosted, hence the @squire12