Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

On 10/1/2019 at 12:58 PM, SwAg said:

At least not at length.  The people I recall accusing of this are well-founded, such as ET and Woz in Breaking Bad, when all of their posts were theme and harassing me with personal attacks.

Hmm. Page 9. Really relevant to the game, you know... before it started.

May want to remember when you say what you say, little one. The internet never forgets.

Just now, ET80 said:

Hmm. Page 9. Really relevant to the game, you know... before it started.

May want to remember when you say what you say, little one. The internet never forgets.

Before the game started, after we received alignments, when we are discussing thoughts based on people fishing for information.

How can you patronize when you seemingly struggle to comprehend basic sentences.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Before the game started, after we received alignments, when we are discussing thoughts based on people fishing for information.

How can you patronize when you seemingly struggle to comprehend basic sentences.

So ...pretty much at any given moment, whenever you post, you'll justify it as contextually relevant to the game. Noted, tks.

That victim card you whip out must be close to it's limit. You may need an increase soon.

Just now, ET80 said:

So ...pretty much at any given moment, whenever you post, you'll justify it as contextually relevant to the game. Noted, tks.

That victim card you whip out must be close to it's limit. You may need an increase soon.

What?  Are you genuinely struggling to comprehend?  This characterization does not even broach the realm of a reasonable characterization.

Matts said I do X as scum and it's always wrong.  I said no, I do it other times, the most notable example being the post you quoted.  And you somehow interpreted 3 words attached at the end of the sentence as some irrational personal onslaught on you, which you are using to abstain from playing (shocking, since you typically find some reason to abstain).  It's factual history, which happened.  The Internet never forgets, as you said, genius: I can go bump it.

This is absolutely comical how seemingly incompetent you are, yet insist upon attempting to patronize. 

Pro-Tip, bruh:  maybe quit biting off more than you can chew.  Who knows, might help with the dadbod thing too.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

It’s pretty clear that matts is scum.  He just keeps whining about me, and feigning super Civ, while attempting to engage me with nonsense to further this narrative of me posting nothing but nonsense.

I don’t disagree

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

It’s pretty clear that matts is scum.  He just keeps whining about me, and feigning super Civ, while attempting to engage me with nonsense to further this narrative of me posting nothing but nonsense.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Dome is obvious scum, faking an investigation role.  Matts is also obvious scum faking like he cares.  ET is obvious scum pretending and failing to not be a little *****.  Rick tried to kill me, but he killed himself instead.

Me and matts are both scum and mocking you in chatty 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

I would agree with this as well, it is also something that I recall has been brought up and Tk3 would likely be aware of it and could more easily change.

You agree because you are looking for reasons.

As to your other post, I have a stronger read this game than I usually do.. maybe I’m feeling lazy also and not working as hard as I should be. Sue me

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

Tk3 - 3 - Matts4313, The Orca, ET80

kingseanjohn - 2 - squire12, MWil23

rackcs - 1 - bcb1213

The Orca - 1 - rackcs

squire12 - 1 - Tk3

ET80 - 1 - Nazgul

Llamalover - 1 - Counselor

Yet to vote: Dome, Forge, Llamalover, theuntouchable, kingseanjohn

Can't vote: SwAg

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

After skimming through 50 pages, here are my top 5 scum in no order: Counselor, Touch, ET, Orca, Forge

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

TK3 

KSJ is at least making an effort now. Something seems off with TK rolefishing and had a weird soft claim earlier almost like he was begging for a hit/seems way to much like a bluff to me.

@TheKillerNacho

Unofficial VC (double check for accuracy and where your vote is listed)

Tk3 - 4 - Matts4313, The Orca, ET80, MWil23

The Orca - 2 - rackcs, KSJ

kingseanjohn - 1 - squire12,

rackcs - 1 - bcb1213

squire12 - 1 - Tk3

ET80 - 1 - Nazgul

Llamalover - 1 - Counselor

44 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Tk3

Why did you post you thought Pickle was town a few times?

I read him as a wildcard town. I was wrong.

I can’t really go back and give you an exact recollection of it.. frankly my opinion on pickle was such an afterthought as I was focused elsewhere 

tbh, I don't know why people are voting for tk3.  All the reasoning has been very lazy, or non-existent.

I would at least entertain tk3 if you pinged him for the cringy llama interaction, and the few other players who have been pushed that are seemingly avoiding him.