Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

19 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This characterization does not even broach the realm of a reasonable characterization.

So you're saying you don't play the victim card when you have in pretty much every interaction I've had with you? How many friggin times have you brought it up any time you and I interact? (And it's not like we interact often, your sole purpose of existing on this site is to play Mafia...)

I can recall a handful of games where you tried to bring it up - it gets tiresome, and it gets annoying when you choose to go after others and then have the audacity to play that "I'm the victim" card. 

Matts said I do X as scum and it's always wrong

I don't give two damns about what Matts says, I'm basing my opinions on my interactions with you - where you have constantly talked about how people personally attack you, WHILE you're personally attacking someone.

That's observation 101, child. Has nothing to do with THIS particular game. I've been pretty distracted by this game for the most part, really haven't been playing much - but you and your act (whether or not you're cognizant of it) is just tiresome overall. You're a petulant child who is stomping their feet and using big words, then trying to say "oh noes, you're attacking me, you can't attack me!" if someone responds, or saying "Yeah, you see me put that ***** in their place" when someone doesn't respond. 

Always the aggressor, always the victim, always annoying as hell.

Pro-Tip, bruh:  maybe quit biting off more than you can chew. 

At most, you're that piece of bacon I need to floss out of my teeth, child.

24 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

TK3 

KSJ is at least making an effort now. Something seems off with TK rolefishing and had a weird soft claim earlier almost like he was begging for a hit/seems way to much like a bluff to me.

How many civ games will I be lynched for “rolefishing” before you dunces realize that I’m trying to get information and discussion flowing?

i never asked a sole to share their role. 

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

How many civ games will I be lynched for “rolefishing” before you dunces realize that I’m trying to get information and discussion flowing?

I’d be more willing to buy that if discussion wasn’t flowing. That’s clearly not the case.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

So you're saying you don't play the victim card when you have in pretty much every interaction I've had with you? How many friggin times have you brought it up any time you and I interact? (And it's not like we interact often, your sole purpose of existing on this site is to play Mafia...)

I can recall a handful of games where you tried to bring it up - it gets tiresome, and it gets annoying when you choose to go after others and then have the audacity to play that "I'm the victim" card. 

I don't give two damns about what Matts says, I'm basing my opinions on my interactions with you - where you have constantly talked about how people personally attack you, WHILE personally attacking someone.

That's observation 101, child. Has nothing to do with THIS particular game. I've been pretty distracted by this game for the most part, really haven't been playing much - but you and your act (whether or not you're cognizant of it) is just tiresome overall. You're a petulant child who is stomping their feet and using big words, then trying to say "oh noes, you're attacking me, you can't attack me!" if someone responds, or saying "Yeah, you see me put that ***** in their place" when someone doesn't respond. 

1&2.  This is just demonstrably untrue and based on nothing.  I have hardly ever played the victim, unless gameplay necessitates sympathetic victim rhetoric.  I have flagged personal attacks in the thread three total times for argumentation: you and Woz in Breaking Bad, which I referenced; Nacho in V for Vendetta; and Forge in Criminal Minds.  So, I have cited actual examples, and can rely upon the recollections of those playing.  So yeah, those games you recall... Maybe, just maybe, they were these games, where it was relevant.

3.  That's demonstrably not what you said.  You cited specifically to that page 9 example, and it is wholly relevant the context in which it arose.  Now you're just having a good little freakout, while gaslighting me for the same.

4.  Again, not what you said.  Demonstrably untrue.  I realize you ostensibly have learning troubles, but it's the Internet, child.  Come now.

5.  Nothing else here really necessitates a response.  You're either delusional or using it as a convenient excuse.

4 hours ago, Tk3 said:

If it was mafia who did it, then they already know 

I’m just telling them I know too, and daring them to do something about it

if it was a civ who did it, then all mafia gains is knowing a civ visited a civ.. big deal

im speaking directly to the one who visited me

This post came across as asking for a hit or claiming bomb of sorts 

12 minutes ago, ET80 said:

He has a clear case of napoleon complex. You just have to realize it and ignore it. Everything is always because we are all stupid and he is super smart. Even when he is dead wrong and no one agrees with him. 

I don't give two damns about what Matts says

Well Im going to stop you right here and call out this poppycock

, I'm basing my opinions on my interactions with you - where you have constantly talked about how people personally attack you, WHILE you're personally attacking someone.

When your child throws a temper tantrum in the grocery store, does it ever quell their behavior to explain how they are ridiculous?

• Like 1