Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

VC

Tk3 - 4 - Matts4313, The Orca, ET80, MWil23

kingseanjohn - 2 - squire12, Counselor

Mwil23 - 1 - kingseanjohn

rackcs - 1 - bcb1213

The Orca - 1 - rackcs

squire12 - 1 - Tk3

ET80 - 1 - Nazgul

Yet to vote: Dome, Forge, Llamalover, theuntouchable

Can't vote: SwAg

75 minutes left to go!

Seriously.

Go actually read.  

ET is claiming I’m trying to play the victim by citing an example of a game in which I accused people who only posted on flavor, and the reason why I persisted with that read was their reaction to my accusation.  Apparently, game history is just off limits for ET.

He is basically not playing because he knows he can do this, because you all perpetually allow it. It’s a convenient excuse.  Dude comes in and says he’s ignoring three people, and chooses me right after I include three words in one post that he took offense to.

Then, he tries to spin it, and go look what he did last time, in the example I cited: he tried to spin it.  And I show it’s false, based on plain text, and he says I proved his point by disproving his premise.

I’ve been using this as a game argument.  I slipped in some borderline remarks to give him an out to actually play and call it out, look how hypocritical I am being, and he didn’t even mention it until he opted to disengage again.

He is hiding right in front of you, actually obviously, and you all let it go because of the name attached to the post.  It’s absolutely insane how people are content jumping away from that without acknowledgement because oh no feelings or something.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Seriously.

Go actually read.  

ET is claiming I’m trying to play the victim by citing an example of a game in which I accused people who only posted on flavor, and the reason why I persisted with that read was their reaction to my accusation.  Apparently, game history is just off limits for ET.

He is basically not playing because he knows he can do this, because you all perpetually allow it. It’s a convenient excuse.  Dude comes in and says he’s ignoring three people, and chooses me right after I include three words in one post that he took offense to.

Then, he tries to spin it, and go look what he did last time, in the example I cited: he tried to spin it.  And I show it’s false, based on plain text, and he says I proved his point by disproving his premise.

I’ve been using this as a game argument.  I slipped in some borderline remarks to give him an out to actually play and call it out, look how hypocritical I am being, and he didn’t even mention it until he opted to disengage again.

He is hiding right in front of you, actually obviously, and you all let it go because of the name attached to the post.  It’s absolutely insane how people are content jumping away from that without acknowledgement because oh no feelings or something.

Name attached? ET ain’t **** to me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I’ll drop it if anyone can put forth an actual argument as to why you are refusing to even entertain or acknowledge it, whenever the case has manifested before your very eyes.

Because I have been playing for nearly a decade with ET80 and I have never seen him fake-rage to not attempt to play. He has more class than that - he isnt like me and that low life scum @Dome. His gambits are different. 

Sure, maybe he is scum AND raging. But he is not attempting to "hide in front of us/not play" by purposely raging. 

Its just not his style IMO. Which discredits your entire case in my eyes. 

I still have both you and him scummy tho. Maybe yall are warring factions. Wouldnt that be funny. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Because I have been playing for nearly a decade with ET80 and I have never seen him fake-rage to not attempt to play. He has more class than that - he isnt like me and that low life scum @Dome. His gambits are different. 

Sure, maybe he is scum AND raging. But he is not attempting to "hide in front of us/not play" by purposely raging. 

Its just not his style IMO. Which discredits your entire case in my eyes. 

I still have both you and him scummy tho. Maybe yall are warring factions. Wouldnt that be funny. 

This was so bad that I cannot even consider this an actual argument.  There are numerous instances of players saying X to permit them to do Y, which is what at the base of this case is.  

ET regularly engages in gimmicks that are conducive to not actually playing.  You telling me that he has too much class to do something to abstain from participation is an absolute joke.  If you want to say it’s a null, that is one thing, but your position is verifiably untrue.  

How about him saying nothing but Beef Supreme for basically two days?  Is that not using a tactic to abstain from actually playing?

Your whole perspective is warped and lacks credibility.