Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, squire12 said:
7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well mwil and squire tried to save him last minute, matts admitted that he lip serviced et being scum early on before saying he wasn't on the bandwagon anymore. Then when OT roles around and et is up he busses him.

How did I try to save ET?

Racks over here spewing bullsheet. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Racks over here spewing bullsheet. 

Lol you said yourself you were on the et bandwagon and then when the lynch is close you say you aren't feeling it anymore. Seems to me like you were holding out hope that you could stay off et and the votes would switch around. 

20 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Someone tried to hit Swag. According to Counselor anyways. So that buys him some credibility. 

But he has a hard on for ET80 because he was called a child. I know, he has done the same thing to me when I have insulted him. 

I was on the ET80  BW all game, but that was too easy. Strange

Right here. Been on the wagon all game but then suddenly when he starts getting votes and leading in votes you say never mind, too easy? Seems pretty convenient tbh.

12 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well mwil and squire tried to save him last minute, matts admitted that he lip serviced et being scum early on before saying he wasn't on the bandwagon anymore. Then when OT roles around and et is up he busses him.

So kinda like how you were “just” voting for orca until it came down to it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Lol you said yourself you were on the et bandwagon and then when the lynch is close you say you aren't feeling it anymore. Seems to me like you were holding out hope that you could stay off et and the votes would switch around. 

"lip service" "any more"

Just now, rackcs said:

Right here. Been on the wagon all game but then suddenly when he starts getting votes and leading in votes you say never mind, too easy? Seems pretty convenient tbh.

Its almost as if I wanted to generate a lot of active votes/comments to see what would happen. Isnt that strange. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

"lip service" "any more"

Its almost as if I wanted to generate a lot of active votes/comments to see what would happen. Isnt that strange. 

What are you talking about? There were already active votes/comments. How does you doing that generate those things? That's a bull**** excuse.

2 minutes ago, Llamalover said:

So kinda like how you were “just” voting for orca until it came down to it?

I was content staying on orca as et got lynched anyways. Not my fault I couldn't foresee those scum flips at the end. Again, Matts gave lip service to et being scum when there was no heat but when the heat came on backed off of et.

Although it was a vigorous process, the soldiers once again gathered and surrounded a man whom they thought was a threat to the stability of Ivalice.

They redied their blades and pointed them at @ET80, who simply smirked.

"How funny... what do you think you weak humans can do?"

Just then, he reached into his belt and revealed a shiny blue stone: A Holy Stone! In shimmering unholy light, the holy stone transformed him into the Lucavi, Velias!

http://www.videogamesprites.net/FinalFantasyTactics/NPCs/Church/Belias-SW.gif

Velias summoned two Ultima Demons with him and the battle commenced. At several times during the battle, it seemed that hope was lost, but the soldiers kept pressing onward, led by a man in golden hair, and Velias suddenly realized he was in trouble.

"Unbelievable..." he muttered, as the golden-hair man made the killing blow with his blade. Velias roared once more , realizing the last blow had severed his limbs.

"Ajora... will be revived! And there's nothing you puny humans can do!"

A barrage of shots from all of the surrounding soldiers ended it for Velias. He exploded, the only thing remaining was the Virgo Holy Stone, which released its last bit of power then dropped to the ground. It seems as though through the Virgo Holy Stone, Velias was able to use Wiegraf Folles, the Lancer as his vessel for the Lucavi.

Night moves are due at 9:50. Autopsy to be revealed shortly.

• Like 2