Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, SwAg said:

Bruh, you spent the entire principal case that I made, which was an absolute catalyst for this phase, trying to portray it as bull****.  You kept joking with ET about it, as no one else was interacting about it, and then portrayed it incorrectly when someone asked for a recap.

You were the catalyst for the lynch. 

That doesnt change that I pushed him first and most out of anyone in the game. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

@rackcs look out! Pickle hijacked your account!!!!!

Don't see how it's remotely similar. I picked you three for actual reasons to do with your behavior near the end of the day phase. I didn't just pick half the game randomly and say they're in there somewhere.

Just now, rackcs said:

Lol at Matts trying to get credit for et. Scum ***.

Nah, Swag is the reason you all finally got on the bandwagon. 

You all ignored me trying to push him for 2 days. 

If you think I am wrong I can prove you are just stupid

Just now, SwAg said:

You certainly found a way to not comment on it, and only switched due to momentum.

I wanted Squire

By the time it was apparent that wasn't happening I was open to voting for either ET or BCB.. I went for BCB because I wanted to see if there would be movement in that direction.. If anything I inadvertently did the town a favor by opening an avenue for people to try to jump off ET.. I will review that when I am not as tired...

When I thought ET was too much of a runaway, I went with the other option, MWil… then when realizing ET wasn't a runaway, I went back to ET..

This is why I often jump-vote.. Everything for me was dumb luck tonight, I'm not claiming otherwise.. but I do this sort of stuff because it creates tape that we can review

8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Also suspicious that Dome cozied up to me earlier in the game.. Agreed with me on most counts..

Then lowkey tried to get me lynched at the end of this night, THEN in OT tried to pretend to lynch ET, knowing the vote wouldn't count..

I see you, Dome

I don't want this theory to get overlooked

I insist the collective at least reads it

Just now, rackcs said:

Don't see how it's remotely similar. I picked you three for actual reasons to do with your behavior near the end of the day phase. I didn't just pick half the game randomly and say they're in there somewhere.

Yesterday I voted for Pickle. He flipped aggressive indy/scum.

Today I voted ET into OT over TK3 and he flipped scum. I tried to go back to TK to vote OT since it was a clearly scummy push at the end on TK (he may still be scum/civ, I'm not sure).

You stuck with ORCA and blatantly threw away your vote. At least I picked a side.

On 10/2/2019 at 12:25 PM, Matts4313 said:

Typical day in Houston. 

You still arent trying this game. ET80

I swear you use these same gifs on repeat.

98 Degrees or GTFO

On 10/2/2019 at 12:47 PM, Matts4313 said:

Technically I didnt even vote you.

I could be talked into Pickle. But why dont we push ET80 first and see what happens. 

On 10/2/2019 at 4:12 PM, Matts4313 said:

I could go swag for consistently worrying about his appearance/meta all game

I could go ET80 because he is faking his read ups and not attempting anything

I could go squire because of his start to the game

I could go Pickle because he is giving me super weird vibes, and when someone pointed out he was not being aggressive-erratic, he immediately started acting that way

I could go Malf because he should know better.

I think I want ET80 the most though. But will probably vote any from the list above. 

20 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Things that stand out to me from the last few pages:

@Forge being helpful but cryptic of the information he has or its usefullnes

@Dome claiming he knows the princess but at the same time all his questions are about converting her.

TK3

ET80

Swag

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Why does no one want to put heat on ET80 or TK3? 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I had TK3, Swag and ET80 all high on my list going into the day. Now I am just confused. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Because I have been playing for nearly a decade with ET80 and I have never seen him fake-rage to not attempt to play. He has more class than that - he isnt like me and that low life scum @Dome. His gambits are different. 

Sure, maybe he is scum AND raging. But he is not attempting to "hide in front of us/not play" by purposely raging. 

Its just not his style IMO. Which discredits your entire case in my eyes. 

I still have both you and him scummy tho. Maybe yall are warring factions. Wouldnt that be funny. 

39 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

et80

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Lol at Matts trying to get credit for et. Scum ***.

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Bish I called him scum first. Dont ride my coattails. 

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, you didn't.

#FACTS 

THE INTERNET REMEMBERS HURDUR DUMMYS

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yesterday I voted for Pickle. He flipped aggressive indy/scum.

Today I voted ET into OT over TK3 and he flipped scum. I tried to go back to TK to vote OT since it was a clearly scummy push at the end on TK (he may still be scum/civ, I'm not sure).

You stuck with ORCA and blatantly threw away your vote. At least I picked a side.

I made it clear what side I was on. I'm not the one who completely flip flopped at the end to try to force ot and then still claim I knew et was scum. Why push ot then?