Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, MWil23 said:

So Dome was scum too? He even tried to switch his vote in OT.

Counselor too?

Matt, who is all but confirmed town now, throwing his vote away on you despite him pushing ET all day?

How about Forge trying for a late Orca push?

Be consistent.

If you really can't see how what you did was different then ok. You waited until it was fully viable to get the tie to try to tie it up. That to me is way scummier than regular hopping over to another lynch late. You saw Dome flip last minute and tried to hop on that.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

If you really can't see how what you did was different then ok. You waited until it was fully viable to get the tie to try to tie it up. That to me is way scummier than regular hopping over to another lynch late. You saw Dome flip last minute and tried to hop on that.

That's actually quite the opposite. I posted, saw Dome had posted in the seconds before me, and immediately switched due to Nacho's 6-4 VC. I'm literally the one who forced OT and saved TK in favor of scum.

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Counselor too?

Matt, who is all but confirmed town now, throwing his vote away on you despite him pushing ET all day?

Be consistent.

I can't speak for Dome, he never really told me his thoughts.

I can say for me, I was pretty sure ET was getting lynched no matter what. If you notice, counselor pulled a vote off him to go to racks. That prompted me to pull a vote off of TK3 (#2) and also go to racks. 

I wanted to get ET80 and Racks into the #1/2 spots. I also wanted ET80 more than TK3. I went into the chat and didnt pay attention at the very end. I actually was discussing night moves when I realized we were in OT and came back to vote ET80. 

Edited by Matts4313

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I think that it's hilarious that I'm being penalized for coming up on the right end of things (TWICE with Pickle/ET) when Dome flipped the vote at the end and Nacho had just put a 6-4 VC seconds before. I'll grant you that part at least, but the D1 stuff is ridiculous. I guess I'd have been better off going hard after Town in Malf D1 vs. sticking with Pickle who was clearly scum and then flipped scum that night.

You don't get credit for Pickle. You know that. He was a third party. I just said this in another game, I'm pretty sure. Just let that one go, because the more you bring it up in your defense, the scummier it looks in my opinion. Voting a third party is the kind of thing that scum would hang their hat on. 

I think questioning your pickle vote on D1 is fair game given that you stayed out of the fracas, though obviously several people did, so I don't think that it's damning or anything. 

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Counselor too?

Be consistent.

FWIW, the italicized is a gross mis-characterization of what actually occurred, and you have to know that. I stated in thread that I was tempted to start the Orca push, then never mentioned it again and never moved my vote, even after getting positive reinforcement in thread to perform such an action. 

The rest of your post is valid. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, squire12 said:

I agree that my voting you and not ET looks bad.  I am town, Ivalice aligned.  I moved my vote to you because I had you in my top 4 scum reads for the day.    In the end, I chose wrong, it will not be the first time I have been wrong with a late vote switch as town.   Overwatch is a good example of this.  

This specifically is what just seemed off to me. My read could be way off, but it just seems like he's trying to push it too hard.

10 hours ago, SwAg said:

I think KSJ looks worse due to his behavior in the lead-up to the lynch, followed by him seemingly following matts approach with bragging about how he listed ET as his fourth read.

I wasn’t following anyone and I never claimed him as my fourth read. He was on my list in no order, as the quote says  

You’re trying to paint me in a bad light with lies.