Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He at least responded to my tag and had multiple posts, which is what I called him out for and why I voted him in the first place. To be honest I wasn’t really even trying to vote for anyone special that night. Town called me on it earlier for throwing my vote away (Matts and Forge) with him just like Pickle so I felt as though I had to switch when he started playing.

It just came off weird and didn’t fit the rest of it. It seemed manufactured. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Btw if anyone was wondering about the Onion that could be given by the Onion Knight... the description would be simply "???". If the person ate it, they would become an Onion Knight and the current Onion Knight would inherit that person's job.

BTW, seriously loved the game setup and mechanics! Out of curiosity, if SwAg died as the summoner, would the summoned creatures have also disappeared?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

BTW, seriously loved the game setup and mechanics! Out of curiosity, if SwAg died as the summoner, would the summoned creatures have also disappeared?

Yes, they would've

And, thanks!

I'd seriously consider rehosting this setup at some point now that all the jobs and stuff are known. Would be interesting to see how it changes things.