Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Official Awards

MVP: @SwAg: Despite starting the game with any investigations or any abilities that can provide information, his phenomenal thread play and scum-hunting allowed him to not only find scum and lynch them, but allowed him to survive long enough for his Espers to be able to be a major asset. I feel like I don't really need to go into detail with this as it's been already said to death in postgame.

Rookie/Comeback player of the Game: @Llamalover: He did a nice job filling in and at times had some thoughtful contributions. I look forward to seeing more games from this poster!

LVP: @kingseanjohn: It pains me to do this since this is his second consecutive LVP for KSJ from me. I hope he doesn't start to resent me but he did a big fat nothing with his abilities on any night. The Calculator, while providing no benefit to the user, was a filthily OP class imo when I threw the set up together. Despite this, KSJ actively chose to not use his ability once, except on the final night. Town was ultimately wrong when they decided not to save him (and in Matts' case, to poison him in the first place), but he made virtually no compelling case to keep himself around. He didn't try to use his ability on his town read in the hope he'd be helpful. I understand being hesitant, not wanting to use your move on a scum player accidentally, but he basically took his role out of the game. Doesn't help that he voted for mostly town throughout the game.

JVP: I'm not handing this out because I dislike this award.

Funniest Move: @Matts4313: Confusing @theuntouchable on the same turn touch was trying to give him a Spear. Ended up alright since it randomly gave it to Swag, but still.

Most Swingy Player: @Counselor and @Dome: For their combined redirects on Night 1 to get Delita out of the game. There were a lot of players redirected because of this. Dome used his ability to redirect the first target of a player on Counselor, to redirect towards Swag. Counselor was trying to drive touch and Pickle, which translated into the drive instead being on Swag and Pickle. The end result was Pickle's untimely demise.

Luckiest Player: @Tk3: Tk3 was definitely lucky that Ramza was still around to convert him back, as he was thrown onto a sinking ship during the last turns of the game.

Unluckiest Player: @Pickle Rick: Stabbing yourself due to misdirect shenanigans as a lone Indy definitely sucks.

Best Timing: @Forge: Forge was the other MVP candidate. He was pretty exemplary and a good town asset with his knowledge of the source material. He did have the benefit of having the strongest investigation ability in the game, but he was able to maximize its effect. What won him this award, however was that he drew two scum kills on the exact nights he chose to commute, which was either incredibly lucky or he has incredible intuition.

Assist Award: @bcb1213: Saving Swag from the poison on the night he received it.

Dynasty Player: @Dome: Dome is 3-0 in my Mafia games, sporting a perfect record (among players who have played in all three)

Sacrificial Lamb: @Malfatron: The only town player lynched the entire game. Yikes!

Most Enjoyable Player: @MWil23

I call total horsesheet that you arent acknowledging my in thread reads on players. Give me an MVP also. Top 15 at a minimum. 

Its not my fault everyone else is stupid and doesnt follow me. 

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Best Timing: @Forge: Forge was the other MVP candidate. He was pretty exemplary and a good town asset with his knowledge of the source material. He did have the benefit of having the strongest investigation ability in the game, but he was able to maximize its effect. What won him this award, however was that he drew two scum kills on the exact nights he chose to commute, which was either incredibly lucky or he has incredible intuition.

I will say, my night moves were  on point. Not counting N1, which is largely random, I used the commute on the right nights, and on nights 3 and 5, I used 2 abilities and an item. Those were used on: Mwil, Rack, and Naz, all scum. 

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Doesn't help that he voted for mostly town throughout the game.

End day one:

On 10/2/2019 at 7:59 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

squire12 - 6 - The Orca, Tk3, Dome, Llamalover, Nazgul, Counselor

Malfatron - 6 - Whicker, rackcs, Forge, SwAg, squire12, Pickle Rick

SwAg - 3 - bcb1213, Malfatron, ET80

Dome - 1 -  theuntouchable

Pickle Rick - 1 - Mwil23

Forge - 1 - kingseanjohn

ET80 - 1 - Matts4313

30 seconds left to go!

End day two:

On 10/3/2019 at 7:58 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

ET80 - 6 - Nazgul, Dome, Llamalover, Forge, Tk3, MWil23

Tk3 - 4 - The Orca, ET80, squire12, Counselor

rackcs - 2 - bcb1213, Matts4313

Mwil23 - 2 - kingseanjohn, theuntouchable

The Orca - 1 - rackcs

Can't vote: SwAg

2 minutes left to go!

End day three:

On 10/4/2019 at 7:58 PM, Pickle Rick said:

VC

The Orca - 8 - Swag, Matts4313, kingseanjohn, [Ifirit], Nazgul, bcb1213, forge, rackcs

Squire12 - 3 - Tk3, MWil23, Llamalover,

kingseanjohn - 1 - squire12

No lynch - 1 - orca

End day four:

On 10/5/2019 at 7:51 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

Mwil23 - 6 - SwAg, Forge, kingseanjohn, Llamalover, Nazgul

Llamalover - 3 - Matts4313, [Ramuh], rackcs

rackcs - 1 - [Ifirit]

SwAg - 1 - MWil23

Can't vote (punishment): Tk3

10 minutes left in the day!

The ONLY night I didn't vote for scum was night one. So idk what you're talking about me mostly voting town. Sure, I didn't vote ET in OT day two. But I also didn't vote for civ tk either.

I'll take the criticism for not using my move though. But not knowing who was one shot and who wasn't, I wasn't going to risk it. I even prodded at one point to see if anyone would claim one shot and no one did.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

End day one:

End day two:

End day three:

End day four:

The ONLY night I didn't vote for scum was night one. So idk what you're talking about me mostly voting town. Sure, I didn't vote ET in OT day two. But I also didn't vote for civ tk either.

I'll take the criticism for not using my move though. But not knowing who was one shot and who wasn't, I wasn't going to risk it. I even prodded at one point to see if anyone would claim one shot and no one did.

Youre right, was mostly the move thing