Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

58 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Any recruitment mechanic where that person's recruitment becomes known to somebody AND they can **** over their faction in order to be re-recruited and win with town is bad

To be fair, this wasn’t a case of choosing town over mafia

That was simply my fall back option

I didn’t ask for it, town just did it based on wanting an even more decisive victory 

44 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

TK3 had no interest in assisting me, how was I supposed to push for that when his first words to me were “I’m so ******* pissed” and then begged for help in the thread to revert the conversion.

Sorry you see it that way

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm wondering what yall thought of Swag's Summoner role. Was something I hadn't seen done before. Open to thoughts.

I thought it was good usage. I don't know about balance mechanics in mafia games, so I suppose it's possible that the only thing I would give thought to is whether or not they should have a shelf life? But other than that, I thought it was good. 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I did 

sorry that it didn’t work 

In what way did you help me?

You stopped by our chat for like 30 minutes last night (never returned), came up with a plan (and never executed it). I suck at this and needed help.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm wondering what yall thought of Swag's Summoner role. Was something I hadn't seen done before. Open to thoughts.

I enjoyed it.  When I got it I was like "oh, so I'm the triple vote after D3, I was hoping for abilities."  Then when each had their own ability, I was pleasantly surprised.  My initial vision was maybe like a JOAT, with each having an OP ability and finite duration, but it worked out well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I thought it was good usage. I don't know about balance mechanics in mafia games, so I suppose it's possible that the only thing I would give thought to is whether or not they should have a shelf life? But other than that, I thought it was good. 

I mean, if I died, they left.