Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don't know.  I don't think being scum would have been enjoyable in such a finite theme (at least not with who was left alive).  I would have killed Forge explicitly for his theme knowledge because I know no one else would do the leg work in endgame.

I'm actually really surprised that I wasn't killed the longer it went on. 

That being said, was I really supposed to die n2 @MWil23 @TheKillerNacho

• Like 1

You might have even seen it come full circle when I asked for specific wikis.  That was about as much of verifying you as me, because I recognized how precarious both of us were situated. 

I'm surprised no one floated it: I was Mafia, and I bussed almost everyone to reach endgame with my Espers.  I had it typed out in a taunt to tk3 about how that would be a better case, then realized I'm going to create more paranoia, so I relented and let one be killed.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Night 2 and Night 4 they tried to kill you lol

LOL the two nights I commuted. 

Man, how different would this game have been. I had my N2 action in there forever to kill on KSJ on N2, and then decided at the last minute that I felt better about KSJ and worse about Orca, so decided to let KSJ live and commuted instead. That's awesome. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm actually really surprised that I wasn't killed the longer it went on. 

That being said, was I really supposed to die n2 @MWil23 @TheKillerNacho

This was actually a tipping point in which I thought you were bussing team members or in another faction, because it read as something poorly executed attempt to push you away from suspicion.

For you, tk3, and Naz having no actual official game affiliation (until the very end), there was an overwhelming amount of coincidences in that triangle that lead me in circles for like 2 hours last night.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You might have even seen it come full circle when I asked for specific wikis.  That was about as much of verifying you as me, because I recognized how precarious both of us were situated. 

I'm surprised no one floated it: I was Mafia, and I bussed almost everyone to reach endgame with my Espers.  I had it typed out in a taunt to tk3 about how that would be a better case, then realized I'm going to create more paranoia, so I relented and let one be killed.

It was in the back of my head the entire game. Its why I kept dropping 1 liners of questionable activity. 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

He actually tried to give it to Matts.

But then @Matts4313 confused him, causing it to go to a random target.

you were that random target.

Whoops. Turned out well though

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

And good work, Forge, it was nice to spend a game not at each other's throats, even if I tried my best to be at yours for a few days.

Yeah, that was a nice change of pace lol. Rightfully deserved MVP for you.