Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

4 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

TK3 had no interest in assisting me, how was I supposed to push for that when his first words to me were “I’m so ******* pissed” and then begged for help in the thread to revert the conversion.

The game was over by the time you got him. At least he wasnt as big a wuss as some suggested and rat you out. 

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

I did it!!! All on my own!!!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29d3a8cdc175c77a69c5

MVP tbh

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Because in the past you've spent hours belligerently screaming your warped perception as fact, and everyone here has witnessed it at some point or another.

Again, are you attributing your actions to me? 

Dont you owe me a self-kill? 

*autocorrect

Edited by Matts4313

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I would be embarrassed if I was so ******* retarded I didnt understand sarcasm. 

Literally right back at you

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Screw you guys. I was playing well

We agreed that you were the second best option. Really we didn't want it to be Tk3 because he already had a ton of heat on him and we wanted swag because he was the one bringing the heat.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Screw you guys. I was playing well

Yeah. You were right behind. And knowing your abilities now you probably would have been better than SwAg. It’s just that (in my opinion) SwAg is the best mafia player on the site and would always be my preference.

I don't know.  I don't think being scum would have been enjoyable in such a finite theme (at least not with who was left alive).  I would have killed Forge explicitly for his theme knowledge because I know no one else would do the leg work in endgame.

Edited by SwAg

Just now, SwAg said:

I don't know.  I don't think being scum would have been enjoyable in such a finite theme (at least not with who was left alive).  I would have killed Forge explicitly for his theme knowledge because I know no one else would do the leg work in endgame.

That's why I said that right at the start.  To give the protector something to think about that I thought scum was already thinking.  Shrug.

• Like 1