Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, SwAg said:

I just don't know what he would have done.  If it became unclear, we were just going to lynch him because we knew he was involved.

Ironically had you opted to lynch Tk3, that would've been best case scenario for scum. Surprised they didnt try to push this.

Tk3 would've survived the lynch:

After being exposed to Virgo, you are now St. Ajora. You are Lucavi-algined: The Lucavi must have a vote majority.

Ajora.gif

In addition to the class you will choose you have the following abilities:

• PASSIVE: Undying Loyalty: If you were to be killed, and there are any faction allies capable of Lucavi Transformation left, the Lucavi sacrifices themselves and dies in your place. That player loses the ability to use Lucavi Transformation. You will not die.
  • Lucavi Transformation: Only one player on your faction may use a Lucavi Transformation each night. Use the Virgo Holy Stone to transform into Ultima to kill a target player. During this night, you cannot use items and any items effects you have already in play are negated during the night. Ultima's kill is a strongman kill, and cannot be prevented by normal means.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Are you describing yourself and attributing to me? I dont go back to old games and pull quotes because I have deep need to seem smart. Thats you big brain. 

amirite @ET80

Well, when my purpose was to be inflammatory, to show a contrast, I think I succeeded.

15 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Tk3 sucks. Thanks for the help, you degenerate ape.

Sincerely, I was trying to win it for us

I was trying to act outside of towns interest, and I was hoping that they distrusted me enough that if I voted for you, they may decide I had bad intentions and pivot their votes

I don’t know what else I should have done. There was no way out 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Ironically had you opted to lynch Tk3, that would've been best case scenario for scum. Surprised they didnt try to push this.

Tk3 would've survived the lynch:

After being exposed to Virgo, you are now St. Ajora. You are Lucavi-algined: The Lucavi must have a vote majority.

Ajora.gif

In addition to the class you will choose you have the following abilities:

• PASSIVE: Undying Loyalty: If you were to be killed, and there are any faction allies capable of Lucavi Transformation left, the Lucavi sacrifices themselves and dies in your place. That player loses the ability to use Lucavi Transformation. You will not die.
  • Lucavi Transformation: Only one player on your faction may use a Lucavi Transformation each night. Use the Virgo Holy Stone to transform into Ultima to kill a target player. During this night, you cannot use items and any items effects you have already in play are negated during the night. Ultima's kill is a strongman kill, and cannot be prevented by normal means.

Wouldn't we just lynch him again the next day?

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, when my purpose was to be inflammatory, to show a contrast, I think I succeeded.

Ok. Still dont know why you created a false narrative and attributed it to me. FTR - You can presume a solid amount of things I post are meant to be silly, sarcastic, jokey, or trollish. I just sprinkle in the real post here and there when needed. 

I mean, Rackcs and I were bummed when we found out that the conversion had to be TK3. We wanted someone good and were hoping for SwAg. We even randomly tried it on SwAg the night before. TK3 was worst case scenario and you see why.

• Like 3

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Ok. Still dont know why you created a false narrative and attributed it to me. FTR - You can presume a solid amount of things I post are meant to be silly, sarcastic, jokey, or trollish. I just sprinkle in the real post here and there when needed. 

Because in the past you've spent hours belligerently screaming your warped perception as fact, and everyone here has witnessed it at some point or another.

Just now, Nazgul said:

I mean, Rackcs and I were bummed when we found out that the conversion had to be TK3. We wanted someone good and were hoping for SwAg. We even randomly tried it on SwAg the night before. TK3 was worst case scenario and you see why.

Screw you guys. I was playing well