Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

@TheKillerNacho thanks for an awesome game! I loved the summoner role and felt the three vote stipulation for my character appropriately balanced how OP he would have been.

@Forge I had no choice but to hit night 3 and bet on you watching me unfortunately, but rack was left sitting duck because when orca mimed his hit the night before, racks Stone was taken and he couldn’t faction hit. We needed Naz to block TK3 because of his ability and I figured you were the ninja (tell me you and Swag picked up on my hint when I was outed scum) and had at least two shot, but I thought it was built into your character instead of a commuter choice. 

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:
2 hours ago, Forge said:

Who killed touch? 

Sorry Touch

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

oof.

Imagine what would have been the result if I had come out with that information during the game?  

@MWil23 you even asked me about it, should have pressed that issue more.  Not sure I would have been able to come back from that.

As @Forge noted, Touch stayed out of the D1 lynch and that was a flag to me.  I disarmed him on N1.  Then when he did not vote for either Tk3 or ET on day 2, I got more suspicious and decided to kill him, knowing he did not have a weapon so I was free of that.  

Crazy that I decided to kill the esper with the Gun I had vs the Sword.  Odd choice and no real reason.  Might have been enough of a help for Forge to believe I was town with my character name.

Small decisions can swing these games in a big way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Imagine what would have been the result if I had come out with that information during the game?  

@MWil23 you even asked me about it, should have pressed that issue more.  Not sure I would have been able to come back from that.

As @Forge noted, Touch stayed out of the D1 lynch and that was a flag to me.  I disarmed him on N1.  Then when he did not vote for either Tk3 or ET on day 2, I got more suspicious and decided to kill him, knowing he did not have a weapon so I was free of that.  

Crazy that I decided to kill the esper with the Gun I had vs the Sword.  Odd choice and no real reason.  Might have been enough of a help for Forge to believe I was town with my character name.

Small decisions can swing these games in a big way.

Unfortunately I’m not lying about my Friday’s guys. I am honestly unavailable until way after 9-10 EST because of coaching, and by then I missed my window and you guys had caught me red handed.

Just now, Counselor said:

But I idolize you like an east LA kid idolizes their locked up father. It’s a terrible life but the one you follow anyway... 

But you'll never quite live up to me, son. 
I am better than you have ever been or ever will be.