Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

28 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Forge => I went to google this game and read up... and it looks like its a mobile game now?? Have you played it, is it worth it?

I haven't played the mobile version, but graphically and all, it should be an exact port of the game. The original came out in like 98 or 99 on the psx and the update came out in the psp like a decade later. Not like they are graphic power houses and should be easily playable in their full form on mobile. 

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

lol, I think I have played this game. Im not sure if I ever beat it or even invested much time or effort, but this sounds so familiar:

After much research, I have come to the conclusion it sounded kinda familiar because FF12. But it looks like they have used this same world and basic story arc in like ~5 different games

30 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

What do you think the list is that I posted and why do you think I'm not following whatever you think it is? 

30 minutes ago, Counselor said:

A fake scum list and you aren’t following cus you’re scum 

So in this set you think it's a fake scum list that I am following but aren't following...I'm lost.

If I'm not following the "fake scum list" then why I am voting someone on that list.  

Seems like you just tried to come up with something that just doesnt work on any level....

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

@Pickle Rick come on. If I’m scum I’ll give up the next 5 games of mafia. If I’m town you’ll give up the next 5. You know why you won’t take this deal? Because you’re scum and you know I’m not. 

Not at all.  Its bc I would never risk not playing in @The Orca game.  That and I don't think are scum and really don't know where you got the idea I did, maybe the list.  If so that is pretty funny. 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So in this set you think it's a fake scum list that I am following but aren't following...I'm lost.

If I'm not following the "fake scum list" then why I am voting someone on that list.  

Seems like you just tried to come up with something that just doesnt work on any level....

You aren’t really pushing it like town pickle does. 

30 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Let's hypothetical say it's a list of who I think is scum.  Why would I not be following it? 

30 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You aren’t committing to it being that yet 

In this set you just ignore my question all together. Why won't you just say you went for some fake **** and it busted.  

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Not at all.  Its bc I would never risk not playing in @The Orca game.  That and I don't think are scum and really don't know where you got the idea I did, maybe the list.  If so that is pretty funny. 

Okay let’s make the deal like this. After the orca game you give up five games in a row. 

48 minutes ago, Counselor said:

This is scum Pickle response guaranteed. Another scum Pickle response is he is just posting a list but not sticking hard lined to it about who is scum like he does when he is town. 

Pickle Rick

Is Counselor always this way?