Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

13 minutes ago, Counselor said:

@Pickle Rick come on. If I’m scum I’ll give up the next 5 games of mafia. If I’m town you’ll give up the next 5. You know why you won’t take this deal? Because you’re scum and you know I’m not. 

Is this not frowned upon behavior any more? 

Keep each game as an isolated event. Dont make bets that affect outside a particular game.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Let's hypothetical say it's a list of who I think is scum.  Why would I not be following it? 

35 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Counselor you gonna keep ignoring those questions and changing the direction of the conversation.....

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So in this set you think it's a fake scum list that I am following but aren't following...I'm lost.

If I'm not following the "fake scum list" then why I am voting someone on that list.  

Seems like you just tried to come up with something that just doesnt work on any level....

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You aren’t really pushing it like town pickle does. 

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

In this set you just ignore my question all together. Why won't you just say you went for some fake **** and it busted.  

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Pushing what? 

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Im not. You just said the list was not that but then above say it is. So which is it scum rick

This feels like pickle pushing for a reason to vote than pickle pushing to look for scum. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Is this not frowned upon behavior any more? 

Keep each game as an isolated event. Dont make bets that affect outside a particular game.

If you stop complaining about this I will vote with you the next 5 games. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Isolated event? Yet you all y’all about so many games from the past? Double standard bull**** that I’m sick of. 

Bringing up games from the past is different than making bets that impact the future.