Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Good argument. 

Wasn't proven wrong earlier, either. 

Your argument was non-existent.

you suggested I was scummates with malf. 

proven wrong. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Dome is scum.

wrong, just not proven yet.

you're crushing it man... absolutely crushing it. 

being concerned that hitting swag would lead to me makes sense, considering swag has been spreading delusions about me hitting him since like his 3rd game here.

it's not even the same argument as "dome hits me every time" which is also wrong.

wrong. AGAIN. again. always. wrong.

god damn, HOW WRONG CAN ONE MAN BE

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

Maybe SwAg redirected himself to help clear himself! Thoughts!?

I feel like anything could be the truth here.

So I’m following the wise words of Taco Bell, “think outside the bun.”

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Ok so I teleported Touch and Pickle but got redirected to Swag. So someone tried to hit Swag and ended up hitting Pickle.... And someone tried to vote block Pickle but it went to Swag...

@Counselor  So you teleported both touch and Pickle....and pickle got redirected to swag?  So the moves attempted on Swag and pickle got exchanged for the other target.  Any info on what happened to touch?  

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

being concerned that hitting swag would lead to me makes sense, considering swag has been spreading delusions about me hitting him since like his 3rd game here.

it's not even the same argument as "dome hits me every time" which is also wrong.

wrong. AGAIN. again. always. wrong.

god damn, HOW WRONG CAN ONE MAN BE

This is demonstrably incorrect.  I didn't start accusing you of hitting me in any game, let alone call it a pattern, until you did it twice in a row as scum.  Beginning in gopher's game, followed up by Overwatch.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Counselor  So you teleported both touch and Pickle....and pickle got redirected to swag?  So the moves attempted on Swag and pickle got exchanged for the other target.  Any info on what happened to touch?  

I got redirected to Swag. So whatever moves were put in on Swag and Pickle got switched with each other. A charismatic speech convinced me to switch to Swag I guess.