NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

Can't believe Tatum made it over Brown 

I can't post a link or quotes while on my phone but I will post later the link ... Popovich's comments on Tatum where he basically call's Tatum the next Paul George or Kawhi Leonard.

Steve Kerr said the same thing..

It's not surprising that some of the haters on here who don't necessarily understand basketball don't appreciate Tatum especially when they don't watch all the time but I'm really disappointed that a Celtic fan would make a comment like that.

The best two-way wing player in the game alone will one day easily be a top-10 player. And Tatum is well on his way even if he plays like a 21 year old sometimes

Edited by resilient part 2

I don't follow stats closely because I do believe in my eyes, but having said that I do believe Tatum's defensive rating is statistically very good as well as his plus-minus which is always in the top 5 6 area. That is not a coincidence....stop hating on Tatum

24 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Popovich and Steve Kerr have already stated that Tatum is probably the best two-way player in the league at his position. It didn't mention Jaylen Brown

They absolutely, 100% said nothing close to this.

55 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Middleton legit averaging 20/6/4/1 on 50/43/90 splits in only 29 MPG? And basically no one is talking about him? Rough, very good player.

Also, I think I read the Bucks have the best net rating.....Even when Giannis is on the bench? Definitely a regular season powerhouse. One of the best we have seen in years. 

Pelicans fans, what's been the best line up that has maximized Ingram and Zion? 

Lonzo/Jrue/BI/Melli/Zion

Small ball with Zion at the 5 and a big that can shoot and open up the paint for him. Obviously super limited sample size but net rating of +22 coming into tonight, and now we've dominated the Grizzlies so I don't see that changing much.

This team is gonna be filthy next year. 

19 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

They absolutely, 100% said nothing close to this.

I'm wondering if you're messing with me and trolling. So let me be clear if I wasn't clear before as soon as I can get to my computer I will post the link and when a link is posted and you read it then what are you going to say

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Middleton legit averaging 20/6/4/1 on 50/43/90 splits in only 29 MPG? And basically no one is talking about him? Rough, very good player.

Also, I think I read the Bucks have the best net rating.....Even when Giannis is on the bench? Definitely a regular season powerhouse. One of the best we have seen in years

We're letting him play his game and it shows. Last year, they killed his mid range game and he didn't quite look right. This year, the confidence is flowing and he's turning into a legit #2. He's performed well in the playoffs outside of one series last year and that was in part due to Bud not letting him play to his strengths. 

He also looks like pre-hamstring injury Middleton again so that helps. 

Edited by beekay414

10 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Lonzo/Jrue/BI/Melli/Zion

Small ball with Zion at the 5 and a big that can shoot and open up the paint for him. Obviously super limited sample size but net rating of +22 coming into tonight, and now we've dominated the Grizzlies so I don't see that changing much.

This team is gonna be filthy next year. 

Yeah, figured it would be Zion at the 5. Thought maybe JJ would be involved in that line up. 

Team still has a shot to make a run at the playoffs this season. Four games out now? Won't be easy but the team can get hot. 

11 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I'm wondering if you're messing with me and trolling. So let me be clear if I wasn't clear before as soon as I can get to my computer I will post the link and when a link is posted and you read it then what are you going to say

I'll do it for you. You misrepresenting these following quotes as them saying Tatum is the best two-way player in the league at his position is hilarious and ridiculous.

Steve Kerr: "He's coming into his own. He’s at the point now where he knows the NBA, knows the players, knows what he can get away with the refs. He just knows the tricks of the trade and he’s gotten a lot stronger over the last couple of years. He was named an All-Star today so really happy for him. He deserves it. Great young talent.”

Gregg Poppovich: "Do you know how special you can be? There are very few two-way players in our game, and you have the opportunity to be one of them. You could be like Kawhi [Leonard] and Paul George.”

Edited by seminoles1