NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 hour ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Luka will forever be incredibly inefficient as long as he shoots 6-7 30 foot stepback 3s a night. They all brick. Such ******* bull****.

Dude's a monster and was still really good despite some poor shot selection. His chemistry with Porzingis is getting better and better. 

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Glad I didn't watch the Dubs game, but let's see how long Kerr continues being stubborn and doesn't let Steph run high pick and rolls all game. 

Also glad that Kyrie got out of that dump in Boston. Finally we get to see that man put on shows on a nightly basis again. 

plz don't do this, please. i held you in high football's future regard, i don't want to put you in the trash category

seriously though there is no reason for anyone to like kyrie

• Like 1

Just now, Troy Brown said:

plz don't do this, please. i held you in high football's future regard, i don't want to put you in the trash category

seriously though there is no reason for anyone to like kyrie

You have to admit it is extremely fun to watch Kyrie when he is on his game. Celtics squad had younger players with big egos, and in a way, rightfully so after their playoff run the year prior. But the Nets until KD comes back are Kyire's team and he can do whatever the hell he pleases. 

I don't know how people keep getting fooled into thinking guys like Kyrie and D'Lo are winning basketball players. Everybody loves flash but neither dude is worth his salt on defense and playing within a team construct, much like Carmelo Anthony. This isn't 2001 anymore. You don't win with chuckers. 

Inb4 "Kyrie's won" despite the fact that he couldn't do it without the GOAT. He's a glorified 2nd fiddle who thinks he's the man. That doesn't bode well for his success post LeBron especially if it all hinges upon a post-blown Achilles KD.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

And, much like his time in Cleveland, take a lot of L's in the process.

This Nets team will make the playoffs unlike those Cavs team. Granted, the East is a complete sh^thole at the bottom, but still. 

Took a bad loss today though no doubt. Up 118-110 and to allow the Grizzlies to come back and force OT while then losing on a buzzer beater? Rough. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

This Nets team will make the playoffs unlike those Cavs team. Granted, the East is a complete sh^thole at the bottom, but still. 

Took a bad loss today though no doubt. Up 118-110 and to allow the Grizzlies to come back and force OT while then losing on a buzzer beater? Rough. 

The Magic and Pistons made the playoffs in this conference last year. That means absolutely nothing. You can probably make the playoffs in the East with a sub .500 record this year.

35 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Inb4 "Kyrie's won" despite the fact that he couldn't do it without the GOAT.

Kyrie's teams have won 49 or more games the last 5 years. Kyrie has won a title. 

There are 3 players in the NBA who have won a title as the clear cut best player on their team (w/o a player on their team as an equal). I think Lebron is legitimately the only one who has done it where the team they were playing in the Finals wasn't missing two of their three best players in the Finals. (The other two being Curry and Kawhi where Kyrie/Love & KD and Klay were out when they won). 

I don't think there is a player in the NBA rn that could win a title w/o a loaded roster or another player on their team basically as good as them. 

Curry might really miss the playoffs and he has two other Allstars on his team. Anthony Davis has missed the playoffs most of his career. I don't think he has won a single playoff game in his career. Those are two of the best five players in the NBA. 

So yeah. Your standards for Kyrie being a winning player are kinda ridiculously high.