NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

12 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I hate how much LeBron keeps his hands down by his waist on defense, even when he's on the ball. 

sticking your hands out too much in this nba means guys will run into them on purpose to draw fouls

• Like 1

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

Still the LAC missing the 3rd and 4th best players on their team hurt.. They will still beat LAL in a series IMO.

If you say so.  The Clippers simply don't have the size.  Anthony Davis had his way with the Clippers' big men, and he had 17 FTA.  The Clippers as a team had 18.  There's simply no way the Clippers can matchup with size.

Every time I watch Lakers Clippers play, I come away thinking the Clippers are just a flat out better team. Yea the Clippers don't have anybody who can do anything with Anthony Davis, but do you really trust him to dominate game in and out over what would probably be a 6-7 game series.

As a Lebron Stan, I hope that's the last time we see the clips. Just not a good match up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

like to hear your thoughts on Zion playing only 15 min and no last 5 in that game..

It's getting tiresome to constantly deal with a minutes restriction here, and a minutes restriction there. I understand why they do it and keeping Zion healthy is about the next 8 years not just the one, but man I wanna see the guy play normal minutes again.

Though in this game specifically we were kinda getting killed when Zion was on the floor, not necessarily due to him playing bad but I think it was some chemistry woes from him missing the scrimmages and getting these weird minutes to not really establish himself. 

Maybe not playing Zion was the right choice...

Maybe the biggest gm of the reg szn bubble is today, MEM v Portland. 

Also if anyone is playing daily fantasy (idk if that is a thing tbh) Thomas Bryant might be a good choice. He averages 24 and 13 v the Suns lol and it is his bday. 

Edited by 11sanchez11

9 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Every time I watch Lakers Clippers play, I come away thinking the Clippers are just a flat out better team. Yea the Clippers don't have anybody who can do anything with Anthony Davis, but do you really trust him to dominate game in and out over what would probably be a 6-7 game series.

As a Lebron Stan, I hope that's the last time we see the clips. Just not a good match up.

Because Clippers just are deeper with more shot creators. They can erase deficits late in games in mere minutes. Did that at Xmas and yesterday. Lakers two big line up also doesn't work as it kills the spacing and hurts LeBron's ability to get to the rack. 

9 hours ago, CWood21 said:

If you say so.  The Clippers simply don't have the size.  Anthony Davis had his way with the Clippers' big men, and he had 17 FTA.  The Clippers as a team had 18.  There's simply no way the Clippers can matchup with size.

Clippers definitely had more than 18 FTs. Seemed like both teams took 30+ last night. And while AD is obviously a problem, he still isn't a big factor in the 4th quarter. The games still come down the LeBron either making or not making plays during the closing moments. LeBron is also now having to exert a lot of energy guarding Kawhi on the other end. Going to be a tough long series if these two teams face off in the WCFs.