NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

40 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

no worries, we all thought tatum was going to be great too, just give barrett some time to be awful and disappoint you too

RJ Barrett bullies people and gets to the rim. Tatum takes 24 mid range off the dribble jumpers per quarter. 

8 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Another season of Nuggets blowing late leads and games come down to wire. Looks like their ability to close out and win these close games has carried over and wasn't just luck though, which I guess is nice... Still would rather get some blowouts. Guess that probably won't happen much in the stacked West?

Nuggets have yet to really look good though, hopefully that changes and then the wins start looking easier. 

I don't know if we even blew that lead late, we kind of just sucked all game lol. Jokic's worst game in a long time imho. But yeah I can't tell if I should be concerned or happy that the Nuggets haven't played great yet are still 3-0 with 2 road west wins. 

17 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

So he’s not better than Tatum, and if he was it wouldn’t be saying much...but he’s still a stud? I’m confused.

Exactly. Both are elite young players. Not an insult to say one is any better than the other. Both were top three picks in their draft for a reason. Barrett at this point is really good but no better than Tatum.

16 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Nets already concerned about Kyries mood swings lol.

But yeah @J-ALL-DAY he's not to blame, we should deflect it onto the youngsters. 

Huh? When did I say Kyrie was not responsible for his fair share of blame?

And he's a different cat period. He's not going to be a leader like say, a Steph Curry. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Huh? When did I say Kyrie was not responsible for his fair share of blame?

And he's a different cat period. He's not going to be a leader like say, a Steph Curry. 

He's responsible for 99% of the Celtics collapse, straight up. I feel for the dude but he definitely is Bi-Polar.

15 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

He's responsible for 99% of the Celtics collapse, straight up. I feel for the dude but he definitely is Bi-Polar.

99% L-O-L.

Well, LIS, glad he got out of Boston. Now you guys got the team always wanted. Have the type of morale you always wanted. Have the type of cohesion you always wanted. Go get that championship!!!!