NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

11 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Didn't see the game, but saw AD went for only 7 attempts in 33 min?? how is that possible? For a "Super Star" level player?? In the Big games is Lebron going to turn AD into Bosh???

Overpassing.  For about 80% of the game, they were passing too much.

2 hours ago, champ11 said:

no doubt ..... getting two cornerstone talents can set the floor for a team very high 

That is true but this sixers team overall doesn’t really make sense to me. Sure they have the talent to suggest they can contend but I have zero faith in them against any other top 6 east playoff team. 

Hinkies biggest issue was his weird obsession with drafting big men. He made a couple crucial mistakes. Trading Jrue Holiday was a horrible move, taking 18 Cs in the top 5 was an equally horrible move. I know they were "BPA" but when the league is wing driven, you can't take a C in back to back to back years.

2 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Hinkies biggest issue was his weird obsession with drafting big men. He made a couple crucial mistakes. Trading Jrue Holiday was a horrible move, taking 18 Cs in the top 5 was an equally horrible move. I know they were "BPA" but when the league is wing driven, you can't take a C in back to back to back years.

yeah he made some key errors, but in general knew what he was doing. would have liked to see how he built the team around Ben/Joel. because this crew has completely failed