Bears "at" Raiders - The London / Mack Revenge Game

RaidersAreOne

Who takes the W back to 'Merica?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the W back to 'Merica?

6 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Mack is arguably the best DE against the run in the league. I'd choose almost anyone else in the NFL to run at over Mack.

Yes but Brown is so big I’m hoping to wear Mack down. I also don’t think we’d run as much as that. Lol I’m just worried about passing because we know how much Mack was held and not called but against us it’ll get called lol

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BayRaider said:

We have a chance to be the worst 3-2 team in NFL History.

If the Raiders beat the bears then they certainly aren’t the worst ever 3-2 team. Honestly I’d be pretty impressed that this team even went 3-2. I figured they’d go 1-4 or 2-3. 

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Sounds like Roquon Smith has gone off the rails a bit and is taking a leave of abscence from the team. That's a huge loss imo. 

For real. 

Mack is the guy who will win the game. He’s going to get a turnover or a TD. Honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if he got an offensive one either. 

This guy is Thanos. 

23 hours ago, NJ Raider said:

If we want to have any shot winning this one, our defense has to play lights out because we aren’t scoring much. I would pound Jacobs up the middle and away from Mack. 

Just run away from Mack 30+ times.  Just keep running Jacobs.  We have a bye after for some additional rest too.  Run that and hope for two or three big plays to completely go our way for touchdowns.  If we want to win this one,  I'm thinking we need to score 3 TDs.  20+ points and it should be ours.  Hopefully our defense finds a way to make some plays too.  Crosby and Harris FTW.

Roquon Smith replacement on Sunday sure looked good. Bears have a system where whoever the plugin will play extremely well. 

A few bears were out on Sunday and all should be back for the Raiders game aside from Roquon. 

If somehow the Raiders offensive line can bully the Bears defensive line they can have a shot at winning this game. 

5 hours ago, Chali21 said:

For real. 

Mack is the guy who will win the game. He’s going to get a turnover or a TD. Honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if he got an offensive one either. 

This guy is Thanos. 

Mack will snap his fingers and half our line disappears every play. 

What’s up with Roquon? I remember lots of guys wanting him here. Hopefully it’s not a lingering thing. Recently a guy from work took time off last minute. I texted after 2 weeks that I hope he and his family are well. ( I didn’t know) Unfortunately that’s why he was out. Son was murdered and when he called his Mom to tell her that her grandson died, she had a heart attack and died. RIP and wish I hadn’t texted what I did. Just a heard you’re out and wanted to let you know we’re thinking about ya. So hope Smith is well and not dealing with worst case ish.

The way the Raiders CB's played against the Broncos is how they should play against the Bears. They need to sit on everything. The majority of the Bears passing game will not go over 20 yards. If Conley and Worley play off coverage I would really have to question to logic in that. If Chase Daniels beats you deep then you accept that. I hope to see a lot of blitzes and a loaded box. Raiders have to make Chase beat them. Shut down the run by any means.