Week 5 GDT - Cleveland Browns at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

Good luck tonight, gents. You've guys have been real cool discussing the game this week. Hope we kick your butts tonight but I wish you luck the rest of the way.Ā šŸ˜œ

You and your team can go to hellĀ 

Or Cleveland, but hell is probably a better choiceĀ šŸ˜œĀ 

Really interested in seeing the inactive list for today with Ward/Coleman returning.

I mean I guess Ward will be an easy choice with Spoon being out and then Johnson probably is active for Verrett.

I guess Wilson is the odd man out at RB? Though that means we don't have a true GL back.Ā 

So unfortunately, looks like I'll be missing watching most of this game on the tv. I'll be following on my phone, of course, but I have an appointment for my son's possible schooling (they have to go through an entire diagnosis procedure....again....due to his autism) which starts at 4, and doesn't end until 6, then I Have to pick up the gf's mother at the airport, and then head to a show that had to be rescheduled for tonight because of work issues on wed. So that sucks.Ā 

But I'll post when I can, but lis, mostly will be following along online here and thereĀ 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

So unfortunately, looks like I'll be missing watching most of this game on the tv. I'll be following on my phone, of course, but I have an appointment for my son's possible schooling (they have to go through an entire diagnosis procedure....again....due to his autism) which starts at 4, and doesn't end until 6, then I Have to pick up the gf's mother at the airport, and then head to a show that had to be rescheduled for tonight because of work issues on wed. So that sucks.Ā 

But I'll post when I can, but lis, mostly will be following along online here and thereĀ 

STOP MAKING EXCUSES!!!!

No worries, we got you!!!!

Now, I made sure to get off an hour early today so I could catch the game.

Super excited for the game, I don't know if it is just because it is Monday Night or because we haven't played in over two weeks and it is making me super depressed lol.Ā 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forge said:

In case you didn't know, if you are in position to do so Yahoo is streaming all primetime games for free this year on mobile devices. Not saying you should be driving and watching but while waiting or whatever it will be there.

• Like 1

Just now, Thomas5737 said:

In case you didn't know, if you are in position to do so Yahoo is streaming all primetime games for free this year on mobile devices. Not saying you should be driving and watching but while waiting or whatever it will be there.

This is actually awesome. Thanks for the info. I amĀ notĀ the one driving! Woot woot!!