My crazy invention idea thread.

cconocool

15 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

An app, like bumble or tinder or whatever but to find Bros. You find Bros with matching interests and sports teams or whatever or heck even find a DND group and whatnot.

Can’t you do that on bumble already? Also screw finding friends with matching sports teams. You know how many bears fans I’ve had to endure in my life that still think Alshon Jeffery’s name is Shawn Jeffries? Hard pass 

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Can’t you do that on bumble already? Also screw finding friends with matching sports teams. You know how many bears fans I’ve had to endure in my life that still think Alshon Jeffery’s name is Shawn Jeffries? Hard pass 

I don’t know if you can do that on Bumble?

Shawn Jeffries is a great player.

59 minutes ago, Tyty said:

"All" Shawn Jeffries because he can do it all

• 4 weeks later...

I sent this one off to Under Armor. Have a microfiber incorporated onto a sweat band. Maybe have it lining the outside and flip it inside out to clean glasses while running/ doing x sport. 

I know I am not that finicky about how I clean my glasses if I am tired. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cconocool said:

I sent this one off to Under Armor. Have a microfiber incorporated onto a sweat band. Maybe have it lining the outside and flip it inside out to clean glasses while running/ doing x sport. 

So...you don't sweat much if you've used a sweat band and the whole thing isn't soaked (therefore useless to clean glasses).

• Like 1

15 hours ago, cconocool said:

Might as well just clean your glasses with your armpit.

4 hours ago, Nazgul said:

Might as well just clean your glasses with your armpit.

Is there a material lining you could place between the microfiber cloth and actual sweat band which would deter sweat from actually hitting the microfiber?

Edited by cconocool

I pitched this idea off to Mattel, but it might be a bit costly to produce. Have an "air hockey table" which utilizes lights/lasers which reflect on walls/ceilings/floors depending on where you put the device. The hockey stubs would feature motion sensors and relay those movements to the lights representing the pucks and stubs. It might be a no-go as the lights/laser implemented would need to come with a blindness warning. 

On 10/19/2019 at 1:03 PM, ET80 said:

Not an invention, but an idea: Set up multiple SAP channels during football broadcasts that have different pairings of announcers/play by play guys.

Its a great idea. I wanted to listen to the home radio broadcast during the game - but the time delay between TV and radio blows the deal.
If I could bring in the local announcers via the SAP channels, that's a huge winner
NFL wouldn't go for it though, so it would have to be a pirated set- up.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

Its a great idea. I wanted to listen to the home radio broadcast during the game - but the time delay between TV and radio blows the deal.
If I could bring in the local announcers via the SAP channels, that's a huge winner
NFL wouldn't go for it though, so it would have to be a pirated set- up.

I do this with NFL game pass radio. The radio is a bit behind TV, so I pause my TV and then hit play right when the radio catches up.

listening to Zach Strief and Deuce McAllister call the game is great.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...