MNF: Browns @ 49ers

Manny/Patrick

The 49ers are a team waiting to be exposed on national TV, but so are the Browns. Going to be interesting to see which fraud is exposed tonight. Browns are clearly a better team on paper, but we'll see what happens when Baker's not throwing to wide open dudes all game long thanks to busted coverages left and right.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The 49ers are a team waiting to be exposed on national TV, but so are the Browns. Going to be interesting to see which fraud is exposed tonight. Browns are clearly a better team on paper, but we'll see what happens when Baker's not throwing to wide open dudes all game long thanks to busted coverages left and right.

We were exposed week 1. Wouldn't want to be overexposed.

7 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

baker has odell and jarvis but lamar still has a better season than him. the guy has more ints than tds.

Deflection: a change of direction, or the act of preventing something being directed at you

Denial is one of the stages of grief bro....

Edited by MSURacerDT55
  • Like 1

No, you are just denying the truth. Your you got fat off of bums, your QB got a false sense of reality and got found out and life moving forward will be a struggle for you. But on the bright side, he might rush for 1000 yards. I dare you to tell me what I said isn't true

-Oh, and Jackson will probably have more Ints than TDs by the end of the season, just be patient....

3 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

put pressure on Mayfield early and the 49ers have a good chance.

That DLine should have no problems to get done with the guys trying to protect him and it is known how well he handles that. 

It goes both ways, Joe Staley is out for them as well......

Anywho, this game is a tough call for me because I don’t think we know what we have yet with either the 49ers or the Browns. I can see it going either way. But with what’s known I have to give the 49ers the edge because we’re playing on the west coast. Hopefully it being on a nationally televised game it’ll be a good game. 

21 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

i mean they took the rams to the end? one inch away from tying with 30 seconds to go in the 4th?

9 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

No, you are just denying the truth. Your you got fat off of bums, your QB got a false sense of reality and got found out and life moving forward will be a struggle for you. But on the bright side, he might rush for 1000 yards. I dare you to tell me what I said isn't true

-Oh, and Jackson will probably have more Ints than TDs by the end of the season, just be patient....

denying the truth?  i gave you facts. Baker has more ints than tds. Meanwhile you're hoping lamar has more ints than tds by the end of the season. keep on dreaming pal. I just looked up the stats Baker has 4 TDs 6 Ints Lamar has 10 TDs 5 Ints. How about that for some "truth"?

5 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

denying the truth?  i gave you facts. Baker has more ints than tds. Meanwhile you're hoping lamar has more ints than tds by the end of the season. keep on dreaming pal. I just looked up the stats Baker has 4 TDs 6 Ints Lamar has 10 TDs 5 Ints. How about that for some "truth"?

7TD against MIA and AZ lol

• Like 5