Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

This one?...so why do you think this about Swag?

Aside from the fact that he liked it, is in character just like Dome's Western Mafia game (in which case he was scum), I remember Dome in chatty a while back speculating/kicking the idea of a godfather mechanic in this game.

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Aside from the fact that he liked it, is in character just like Dome's Western Mafia game (in which case he was scum), I remember Dome in chatty a while back speculating/kicking the idea of a godfather mechanic in this game.

I heard that tale as well 

But as folklore had it, Swag was a known scum. Not a hidden one

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Check out my last page/post on it that SwAg liked

Good work

@Matts4313 we need another definition explanation. Nacho seems confused.

You know I was originally just voting you to see how you reacted.

It's not good.

Obviously I know what a Hit and Run is. I was asking you what the hell you meant by it in regards to the game.

You're blatantly making up reads. Started with addressing me with suspicion on d1 to get me to metaread you. Then despite publicly suspecting me you take forever to actually vote me to see if anyone will latch on. It's the same game you played as scum in the last two games.

Now off the plank with you

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You know I was originally just voting you to see how you reacted.

It's not good.

Obviously I know what a Hit and Run is. I was asking you what the hell you meant by it in regards to the game.

You're blatantly making up reads. Started with addressing me with suspicion on d1 to get me to metaread you. Then despite publicly suspecting me you take forever to actually vote me to see if anyone will latch on. It's the same game you played as scum in the last two games.

Now off the plank with you

Per the bold, votes aren’t official until night, so...????

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Per the bold, votes aren’t official until night, so...????

In a normal game, votes aren't official until the end of the day (except majority lynch games), so there's not a big difference. Even so, the mechanics of this particular game makes it even more odd that you weren't voting me. What were you afraid of?