Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

Just now, The Orca said:

@MWil23 are these slips based on the above definition?

I would say more likely than not. We (Town) were given an inferred two alignments in the OP, Captain Dome aligned (green) or Mutineer (blue). Squire adding "blue" to scum is a likely slip.

As per his rationale for the extra explanation, which was a rules violation, that wasn't anywhere specifically in the three "rules" areas that Dome stated. Either he's lying or was specifically given information to the contrary.

As for the rationale about Counselor, that's more of a read than an actual slip.

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I would say more likely than not. We (Town) were given an inferred two alignments in the OP, Captain Dome aligned (green) or Mutineer (blue). Squire adding "blue" to scum is a likely slip.

As per his rationale for the extra explanation, which was a rules violation, that wasn't anywhere specifically in the three "rules" areas that Dome stated. Either he's lying or was specifically given information to the contrary.

As for the rationale about Counselor, that's more of a read than an actual slip.

Do you think Squire is scum, but not blue?

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Do you think Squire is scum, but not blue?

Uncertain but definitely plausible.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well then I know for a fact that you're lying because swag was not able to be targeted by anybody last night

Well now, this is getting very interesting!

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well then I know for a fact that you're lying because swag was not able to be targeted by anybody last night

I had mine suspicions that Natalie Renée was trying to provide an alibi for that wicked Swag 

A clever trap, you pulled! Dirty Dikc a fitting name. Now, how you know as much information about Swag here, mine ears are curious to hear

Edited by Malfatron

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Squire has been around but still is refusing to answer this pretty simple question 

Then the next day, after a good amount of time he some how drops 4 names, but still no thoughts 

Still posting but yet ignoring me questions that I have now pinged him a 3rd time about 

@Pickle Rick I have 0 notifications of you tagging/pinging me this game.  couple of likes but no mentions

I am not sure what lies you are trying to spread here

Squire has been around but still is refusing to answer this pretty simple question 

Then the next day, after a good amount of time he some how drops 4 names, but still no thoughts 

Still posting but yet ignoring me questions that I have now pinged him a 3rd time about 

It wasn't strictly a list of players being quiet.  I had my own biases and opinions of people taking into account.  I don't have to explain every little detail of every little list 

Hello double standard