Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I have to go in a bit. This was 💯 percent your move and result, I'll lock on bcb now. Unsure how much time I'll have tomorrow... Grandmother just passed away a few hours ago, so yeah

Sorry to hear that Nacho.  Loss is never easy, but I hope you're coping as well as you can.

• Like 2

the only possible options are to vote me or bcb, everyone.

keep in mind, if im mafia, theres no way i blow up my spot just to fake a guilty on bcb. i had no heat. also, i pushed a rag lynch fairly hard.

bcbs threadplay and questionable "decisions" speaks for itself. claimed to track naz, a claimed mason (lol). claims to be out of tracks.

bcb is the scum tracker who carried out the factional kill last night 

Just now, Malfatron said:

keep in mind, if im mafia, theres no way i blow up my spot just to fake a guilty on bcb. i had no heat. also, i pushed a rag lynch fairly hard.

bcbs threadplay and questionable "decisions" speaks for itself. claimed to track naz, a claimed mason (lol). claims to be out of tracks.

Still not enough for Tugboat.  Dude is going to come in here screeching and vote for Pickle again.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

What do you mean Malf?  You wouldn't put a fake guilty on someone who is claiming the depleted tracker? lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Thanks. It wasn't really a surprise, she's been in a lot of pain so I'm kinda happy she's released from that but my mom is understandably taking it pretty hard

I’m not supposed to post but I’ll break it and y’all can punish me later. Best wishes to you and your Family Nacho. You are in my thoughts and prayers. 

• Like 7