2019 trade deadline.

RAINMAN

5 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

The Cowboys had Greg Hardy on the team. Greg Hardy who was convicted on a bench trial of assaulting a lady.

Don't forget Zeke who has probably hit a woman or two in his life. Or Dak Prescott who drives drunk 

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont know how... 

Read your comment about rapist and killing a kid....I mean, I'm not walking on water by any stretch, but screw that noise. He hosed Oakland. Belicheck said no thanks after a week. I'll gladly hold on to Gallup and someone else can sign themselves up for AB's insanity.  

3 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

The Cowboys had Greg Hardy on the team. Greg Hardy who was convicted on a bench trial of assaulting a lady.

I dont think this argument is the one you make. So because Hardy beat the ish out of a girl we should employ a rapist? 

Not a good look friendo.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Don't forget Zeke who has probably hit a woman or two is his life. Or Dak Prescott who drives drunk 

Little known fact, the average American drives drunk over 20 times before they get caught. Which means most of us are hypocrites for bashing him.

1 minute ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Dream is dead. I blame Matts for making them think they were getting all these extra 1sts.

This is the worst news you could ever say to me. I was so excited. 

1 minute ago, Ace5 said:

And he deserves a .45 to the back of the head. Is your argument AB only deserves a 9mm to the temple? How is this a pi$$ing contest thats happening. Theyre human trash.

I agree  My point is that even though Hardy was convicted by a judge, the Cowboys still brought him in due to need and his high end talent at the position. So I could see a similar scenario in they would at least consider it with AB, IF the Boys had to trade Gallup to land Adams.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont think this argument is the one you make. So because Hardy beat the ish out of a girl we should employ a rapist? 

Not a good look friendo.

It's not that we should employ him BECAUSE of that. It's that we CAN employ him because of that. What image are we trying to save? We are the Cowboys. 

The only image I want saved is the one of us holding the trophy.

Whatever it takes

• Like 1

Just now, DaBoys said:

It's not that we should employ him BECAUSE of that. It's that we CAN employ him because of that. What image are we trying to save? We are the Cowboys. 

The only image I want saved is the one of us holding the trophy.

Whatever it takes

THIS

1000%