2019 trade deadline.

RAINMAN

6 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

I hate Bennett, not a fan of him one bit. However that being said, he has a certain attitude on the field we haven’t had in Dallas in a long time. I’m keeping my fingers cross that he behaves with us and brings that attitude and ignites this stagnant defense of ours

D-Law has an attitude. Him and Bennett should do well together. 

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Our biggest problem is stopping the run. I like Bennett as a pass rusher. 

He's not too shabby against the run either.

5 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

So Adams for 2020 2nder, a 2021 1st rder and a 2022 2nd rder.... idk, I think I'd have made something work here one way or another. 

I can't lie. If the Jets really didnt want two 1st round picks, but rather a 1st and two 2nds. I would've pulled the trigger. 

23 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

I can't lie. If the Jets really didnt want two 1st round picks, but rather a 1st and two 2nds. I would've pulled the trigger. 

Not me. That’s too much. A 1st and a 4th? Sure. Hell, I would’ve done a 1st, 4th, and thrown in Jeff Heath for good measure. But, a 1st and two 2nds is just too much to give up.

38 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Not me. That’s too much. A 1st and a 4th? Sure. Hell, I would’ve done a 1st, 4th, and thrown in Jeff Heath for good measure. But, a 1st and two 2nds is just too much to give up.

It is a lot to give up. But what I like about this scenario is that we still keep our 2021 1st rounder. That 2021 2nd rounder's value is that of a 2020 3rd rounder (if I recall correctly), which I could stomach. 

At the very least, I think Dallas should've budged up from their offer of a 1st+4th Rd pick to a 2020 1st+3rd rounder. Adams is worth that. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/10/30/trade-deadline-takeaways?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=themmqb&utm_source=twitter.com

Apparently we offered a 1st and a backup level player for Adams. And apparently we didn't even make the highest bid among Baltimore, Us and another unknown team who had a blockbuster deal set up.

Essentially we never stood a chance.

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

1 hour ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/10/30/trade-deadline-takeaways?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=themmqb&utm_source=twitter.com

Apparently we offered a 1st and a backup level player for Adams. And apparently we didn't even make the highest bid among Baltimore, Us and another unknown team who had a blockbuster deal set up.

Essentially we never stood a chance.

We offered a 1st and Dak?????

• Like 2

15 hours ago, D82 said:

D-Law has an attitude. Him and Bennett should do well together. 

I had this same thought. The fact that there’s at least one dude on this team (who happens to be the leader of the DL) who’s willing to speak his mind and stir the pot bodes well for Bennett fitting in here, IMO

30 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

I had this same thought. The fact that there’s at least one dude on this team (who happens to be the leader of the DL) who’s willing to speak his mind and stir the pot bodes well for Bennett fitting in here, IMO

What about the anthem protests? Even in New England this season he was staying in the locker room. Jerry won't allow that. He wants his players standing like soldiers.

Is he really going to do a 180?

4 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

What about the anthem protests? Even in New England this season he was staying in the locker room. Jerry won't allow that. He wants his players standing like soldiers.

Well we’ll find out won’t we

I thought he’d quit that this year based on the kneeling not being in the news cycle but I don’t know that for sure

3 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

We ALL hate you.

I feel like I am getting picked on a little bit

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

Jerry has always been a players owner. Letting someone stay in the locker room feels exactly like something he would do