2019 trade deadline.

RAINMAN

15 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

Offer Gallup and a 1st

Then sign AB

Dooo iiiitttt Jerruh

As crazy as this sounds, landing Jamal Adams for a 1st+Gallup and grabbing AB would be incredible on paper. Amari and AB are great route runners and would give defenses trouble.

If the Cowboys were to go all in for this year's SB, a move like this could work nicely. I like it.

Edited by Tony7188

Just now, Tony7188 said:

As crazy as this sounds, landing Jamal Adams for a 1st+Gallup and grabbing AB would be incredible on paper. Amari and AB are great route runners and would give defenses trouble.

If the Cowboys were to go all in for this year's SB, a move like this could work nicely. 

Pass Defense gets way better (Gonna be needed against the Saints/Packers)

As much as AB's a turd, AB>Gallup - We'd have 2 guys that could easily take a slant to the house

4 minutes ago, acowboys62 said:

Whoever that guy is should be fired and kicked in the man parts (or lady parts).  If the Cowboys fail to pull the trigger because of a 3rd then that is just downright stupid.

Might be the 1st that's holding them up....

3 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I don't even.....

Just no. 

I get that Gallup is our dude, but in a vacuum there is literally no one on planet earth that thinks he is as good as AB.

Did we already forget that AB was the most productive WR for like the last 5 years?!? Dude is a HOF talent. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Safety in the NFL is absolutely the most hard position to succeed at (on defense). The more I think about it, the more I wouldnt bat an eye at 2 first. The guy is worth a top 10 pick, so 2 late round first is value. 

Let's say we trade a 1st and 2nd for Adams, and we end up having given away picks #25 and #57.

In the draft, #25 and #57 could get you to, about, pick #15. Jamal Adams is worth that. Easy.

• Like 2

Just now, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Let's say we trade a 1st and 2nd for Adams, and we end up having given away picks #25 and #57.

In the draft, #25 and #57 could get you to, about, pick #15. Jamal Adams is worth that. Easy.

Easy. Its not even a question. 

6 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

Pass Defense gets way better (Gonna be needed against the Saints/Packers)

As much as AB's a turd, AB>Gallup - We'd have 2 guys that could easily take a slant to the house

What are you saying. Pass defense is not the reason we lost to either of those teams. 

What is happening here. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I get that Gallup is our dude, but in a vacuum there is literally no one on planet earth that thinks he is as good as AB.

Did we already forget that AB was the most productive WR for like the last 5 years?!? Dude is a HOF talent. 

A HOF talent with less than peanuts for brains.  Sounds like a great way to blow up any semblance of normalcy the Dallas Cowboys currently have for the first time in a long time. 

• Like 1

Just now, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

We are going to get him for less. Stop trying to unbalance the universe, jerk.

Things that have value cost a lot. I cant be alone in realizing that NFL teams are terrible in drafting safeties. Much less ones that arent a 1 year wonder (looking at you, saints)