2019 trade deadline.

RAINMAN

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

Did everyone miss the AB soap opera over the past 6 months? You really think you want that ... on this team because he's a good route runner? 

I'm at a loss....

He's gonna take, please let me play the game money - He's Thirsty

Cut him if he's a problem, I don't think he would be

worth a chance

4 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Might be the 1st that's holding them up....

I agree. I think that 1st rounder is giving the team a lot of pause. Even if they are offering one, I really doubt they would be on board with giving two 1sts to the Jets. That would be extreme value for the Jets.

2 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Did everyone miss the AB soap opera over the past 6 months? You really think you want that ... on this team because he's a good route runner? 

I'm at a loss....

Not to mention, put him in our market, the amount of eyes that would be on us. It would be chaos.

3 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I'm at a loss....

I think you are missing the point where we are calling ab a turd. He is a complete sheet human. Probably a rapist. Probably should be in jail for almost killing a kid.

Still the #1 route runner on our planet. 

3 minutes ago, acowboys62 said:

A HOF talent with less than peanuts for brains.  Sounds like a great way to blow up any semblance of normalcy the Dallas Cowboys currently have for the first time in a long time. 

We almost reigned in Hardy. Stranger things have happened. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tony7188 said:

I agree. I think that 1st rounder is giving the team a lot of pause. Even if they are offering one, I really doubt they would be on board with giving two 1sts to the Jets. That would be extreme value for the Jets.

Top pick in his draft, top talent at his position, favorable contract. Of course hes worth that. If it takes a 1 and a 3 do it. Adams and a 4 for a 1 and a 2 would also tickle my gspot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I think you are missing the point where we are calling ab a turd. He is a complete sheet human. Probably a rapist. Probably should be in jail for almost killing a kid.

Still the #1 route runner on our planet. 

You've lost me.....

5 minutes ago, Ace5 said:

Top pick in his draft, top talent at his position, favorable contract. Of course hes worth that. If it takes a 1 and a 3 do it. Adams and a 4 for a 1 and a 2 would also tickle my gspot.

I think we all agree he is worth it, but Dallas might not be willing to pay for him after they just gave up a 1st last season.

A Lamborghini is probably worth 150k, but not everyone who has 150k gets one. Especially the people that bought one last year.

We have 30 minutes.... 

Edited by DaBoys

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

I think we all agree he is worth it, but Dallas might not be willing to pay for him after they just gave up a 1st last season.

A Lamborghini is probably worth 150k, but not everyone who has 150k gets one.

We have 30 minutes.... 

What does Jerry always say? Deadlines make deals. 

1 minute ago, Ace5 said:

I get it. I'm glad Dallas has realized that Jeff Heath isn't the answer and would like to spend quality picks to get a playmaker back there. But would you be okay with trading two 1sts outright for Adams? 

I think getting Adams+low round pick for our premium picks would be good value for both sides.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont know how... You can be really ridiculously good at your job while also being a terrible person. ABs insanity doesnt stop him from breaking ankles.  

And you can also be unemployable. Sure..on paper, in makebelieveland AB would be epic if he was pre Vontaze Burfict hit...but the truth is, he has gone off the rails so he may be the worlds best route runner, but he is not making any team in the NFL better at this point. 

Just now, acowboys62 said:

And you can also be unemployable. Sure..on paper, in makebelieveland AB would be epic if he was pre Vontaze Burfict hit...but the truth is, he has gone off the rails so he may be the worlds best route runner, but he is not making any team in the NFL better at this point. 

I agree. But the hypothetical was if AB would be an upgrade from Gallup. And in a pure football sense, there is no question that AB is a much better player. When you factor in their personality the conversation changes. 

• Like 1