The Great Amnesia-ing Is Nigh: Kumbaya

Mind Character

5 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Like I feel like he is making up that people still support Freddie just so he can say that he is right about the “great amnesiaing”

The entire premise of the great amnesia-ing was that we’d finish with 8+ wins and beat teams like the Broncos, cardinals, and Ben-less Steelers. We can’t even do that, therefore there is no great amnesia-ing.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I feel like mind was 3 white claws deep when he typed this babbling nonsense 😂 

3? white claws?

giphy.gif

Try 11... Jameson's...

2 hours ago, DawgX said:

Na, I feel like that's just who he is at a fundamental level.

And that's why we all hate him.

2 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

I thought we hated him because he types posts that are 3 pages long?

200.webp?cid=790b7611f2c36a1c4d59f60b6f9

2 hours ago, mistakey said:

Like I feel like he is making up that people still support Freddie just so he can say that he is right about the “great amnesiaing”

... definitely fathoms the serious tone of my posts and definitely gets and is a comedy and satire savant..

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

The entire premise of the great amnesia-ing was that we’d finish with 8+ wins and beat teams like the Broncos, cardinals, and Ben-less Steelers. We can’t even do that, therefore there is no great amnesia-ing.

^^^ I don't quite know who this guy is exactly, but he's been dialed in from the jump...

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

@Mind Character excitedly heading back into the amnesia thread to shut down another irrationally positive poster:

owwXOj.gif

^^^ dialed in  ....

source.gif

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m going to start a “Who are you going to blame for Baker sucking in 2020?” thread after another multiple turnover and underwhelming performance this week as Nick Chubb quietly rushes for 150+ and 2 TD.

I’m one upping you Mind!

Ready.

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’m going to start a “Who are you going to blame for Baker sucking in 2020?” thread after another multiple turnover and underwhelming performance this week as Nick Chubb quietly rushes for 150+ and 2 TD.

I’m one upping you Mind!

I want a thread titled “Whose fault is the interception that hit a receiver in the hands?”

Edited by NateDawg
Three poll choices: Freddie, Baker, the WR
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I want a thread titled “Whose fault is the interception that hit a receiver in the hands?”

I’ll counter with a thread of “What about the other 17?” 

Edited by MWil23
Will be more than 17 after Sunday
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

I’ve traced it to a commercial he shot that added 5 lbs to the right side of his mid section. Easily skewed his accuracy 7.65% to the right. 

And his inability to read defenses. And atrocious pocket awareness. But no excuses them stats be damning. 

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That sounds like something else Freddie Kitchens would say.

I’m just saying, has anyone ever seen MWil and Freddie in the same room at the same time?

Think about it.

I’ll assume you were 3+ Old Fashioned’s in writing this. 😉 

If I were anyone in this organization, I’d be DePo. Baseball guy turned football guy doomed to be tied to small market Cleveland sports forever and the lone voice of reason in an otherwise dysfunctional organization.

Edited by MWil23
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That sounds like something else Freddie Kitchens would say.

I’m just saying, has anyone ever seen MWil and Freddie in the same room at the same time?

Think about it.

tfowc1crjfg31.jpg

Can confirm that @MWil23 is at this table. @NudeTayne is as well. I’ll let you draw the conclusions from there. Just a clue though, Mwil likes being the CENTER of attention ...

• Like 1