You Have 24 Hours (Final Challenge on 250).

MacReady

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i dont get how putting points into special works.

whats the difference between 3 and 5 for instance?

is it 30 and 50 percent to succeed

does dodge work like battlebots (minus 10 percent chance to hit)

@Outpost31

If you put 3 into special, you would have a 30% chance to get your special activated.  If you put a 5 into it, 50% chance to hit.

And yes, dodge works the same way.  I just took our aim.  5 into dodge ad you have a 50% chance to dodge an attack.  Might change this to 4.  Yes, I am changing the max to 4.

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

If you put 3 into special, you would have a 30% chance to get your special activated.  If you put a 5 into it, 50% chance to hit.

And yes, dodge works the same way.  I just took our aim.  5 into dodge ad you have a 50% chance to dodge an attack.  Might change this to 4.  Yes, I am changing the max to 4.

how about an attack cap too?

avoid someone putting all 20 in attack and 5 in defense.

• Like 1

Horror Fracas

@Malfatron, @bcb1213, @theuntouchable, @Pickle Rick, @rackcs

I have added a max to Attack, modified the limit of Dodge, and I've added 5 points to what you can distribute.  I've also tweaked characters a little bit.  I have also added some gifs because I've been way too lazy in this game and you deserve better production for enduring like 24 other players.  Remember, one of you has to host the next version of YH24H. 

I’m sure by now you all know how a Battle Bots game goes.  This is the same thing, but with a different set up, some different perks and some different abilities.  You can pick your character, and then assign that character points (unless the character does not allow for the distribution of points).

Unless stated otherwise for your character, here are the base sets:

30 points to spend.

Health - 5
Attack - 0 (Maximum of 10)
Dodge - 0 (Maximum of 4)
Defense - 0 (Damage taken will be at least 1 unless opponent has 0 for attack)
Speed - 0 (Fastest automatically gets second attack at end of each round)
Special Ability - 0 (Max 5)

The special ability is unique to each character.  It’s just a percentage roll.  If it’s a hit, your character’s special ability activates for that round only.  So if you have 5 in Special Ability, you have a 50% chance for your special to activate for that round.  

On Targeting:

Standard Battle Bots rules apply.  You cannot target certain players or certain characters.  Has to be high health, low health, high attack, low attack, dodge, defense, special, etc.  You can attack players who attacked you last and such.  Any questions here just ask. 

Creeper
96ab88c5b036ae41235215b356cf505c.gif

*Can only attack once every 23 years (Attacks once every other round so first round, 3rd round, 5th round)
*If he kills someone, immediately gains 5 health points.
*Special Ability: Flies away and avoids half of all damage for that round.

Tall Man
c376ae0c696a5eb79a46cd8f3ae4ac88.gif
* Max of 2 dodge.  
*If first one killer, it was all a dream and game starts over for him with all his health fully restored while all damage to others remains.
*Special: Summons those creepy damn brown midget monsters, who take one health from everyone remaining.  This is on top of his normal attack.

Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead+1988+20+smirk.gif
*Can only start attacking after first player is dead.  
*When it can attack, it gets 3 aim (which reduces a player’s dodge). 
*Special ability - claw swipe, which adds 5 attack

Pennywise
tenor.gif?itemid=14167702
*Can pick its target each round (Has to be present in chatty to use this). 

Chucky
anigif_sub-buzz-16503-1542060250-11.gif?

*Stuck at 5 speed, 5 dodge and cannot change those.  Has 23 other points to spend though (gain 3)
*Special ability: Special ability: adds 3 to attack that round.

Bruce
tumblr_inline_o0lq2fyP2F1sypkn8_500.gif
*24 HP, 10 attack, 1 dodge, 4 defense, 3 speed, 3 special ability.  
*Special ability: dodge goes to 5 next time attacked.

Pazuzu
giphy.gif
Special Ability: Can possess it’s target.  If he does, any damage to Pazuzu that round goes onto who he possessed.  If this special is activated, his target has whatever his dodge is to dodge possession. 

Ash Williams
ZcaC.gif
*Attack is stuck at 1 until he takes at least 3 damage (to lose an arm).  Then gets his chainsaw arm, at which point his attack goes to whatever the character build is. 
*Special attack: Causes 3 damage to every player left in the game regardless of their dodge/defense.  Can only be activated once. 

Slimer
ZViMB.gif
*Health 10, attack 0 until final 2, dodge 9, defense 5, speed 6, special 2.
*cannot attack unless it’s him and another as the final 2.  In a final 2, his attack is only 1. 
*Special Ability: first special hit and he permanently removes 1 speed from every player.  Every other special hit and he removes 1 HP from every player remaining.

Edited by Outpost31
  • Like 1

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Are we assigning targets or are they randomized 

Standard Battle Bots rules apply.  You cannot target certain players or certain characters.  Has to be high health, low health, high attack, low attack, dodge, defense, special, etc.  You can attack players who attacked you last and such.  Any questions here just ask. 

@Malfatron, @theuntouchable, @Pickle Rick, @rackcs