You Have 24 Hours (Final Challenge on 250).

MacReady

14 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I don’t care if the challenge continues or doesn’t, I just like this one because I can make everybody else finish it on their own.  

I really hate hosting things.  I really hate it. I love taking time and thinking them up, but I hate hosting them.  I’m making this official... If anyone wants to brainstorm on games like this, I will help, but I am NEVER hosting a game again.  

I will also definitely consider playing original games, BB and Survivor, but I am also retired from Mafia.  I’ve been saying for a long damn time that people need to come up with different games from Mafia. There are a lot of things you can do for interactive games on this site.  

I did an interactive mafia...does that count :)

23 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I don’t care if the challenge continues or doesn’t, I just like this one because I can make everybody else finish it on their own.  

I really hate hosting things.  I really hate it. I love taking time and thinking them up, but I hate hosting them.  I’m making this official... If anyone wants to brainstorm on games like this, I will help, but I am NEVER hosting a game again.  

I will also definitely consider playing original games, BB and Survivor, but I am also retired from Mafia.  I’ve been saying for a long damn time that people need to come up with different games from Mafia. There are a lot of things you can do for interactive games on this site.  

Is it bigger than a breadbox?

29 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I did an interactive mafia...does that count :)

Yeah, you and @Pickle Rick are at least trying, and I respect that.  I still hate mafia.  And @Dome and his wiener game looked like fun.  Stupid theme, but oh well.  

I really think there should be a collaborative effort to do a massive Battle Bots type game where it doesn’t take just one host and where moves can be made as long as there’s some sort of quorum.  

Like a massive fantasy or space opera themed war game or something.  

I just don’t have the time nor the patience to set something like that up alone.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

And @Dome and his wiener game looked like fun.

I didn't think my game could've been gayer than it already was, but here you are calling it the "wiener game"

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Stupid theme, but oh well. 

source.gif

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

I say kill me off because I want to see how this challenge goes for you guys. Its somewhat similar to one I was preparing. 

@Malfatron @theuntouchable @Pickle Rick @bcb1213

if thats official, we are waiting on bcb.

if touch, bcb, and pickle all want to stop this  challenge, i am for it.

otherwise we wait for bcb