You Have 24 Hours (Final Challenge on 250).

MacReady

Just now, theuntouchable said:

@Outpost31 what if everybody or a number of people pick slimer? 

I don't think this will happen.  If everybody picks slimer, it will take a very long time and I will raise the Special Ability to 5.  With 50% to take 1 HP from everyone, it wouldn't take all that long.  If two slimers make it to the final 2, I will reduce their dodge to 60 and otherwise equally edit so that it will be even, but not keep us there for a week.  It would be beneficial for a player to be up against 2 or 3 slimers.  Slimer is a pick for someone who wants to sneak their way to the end hoping their final 2 enemy got beat up enough to pull out a win.  A slimer is kinda like @Nazgul

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dome said:

This some kind of Battle Brats rip-off?

Listen, there’s two types of remakes:

1. A remake that spits in the face of the original by cheapening the product, watering it down, doing nothing new and nothing compelling.

2. A remake that respects the original and the source material while going balls to the wall and bringing new things to the table while also making it original and the director’s own.

There’s:

Who Goes There?, The Thing from Another World, The Thing (1982), and The Thing (2011).  

Battle Bots is Who Goes There?

Monster Fracas is The Thing (1982).

Battle Brats is somewhere between Thing from Another World and the 2011 The Thing.