2019-2020 NCAAB Discussion Thread 1.0: March Madness Canceled

NYRaider

7 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

So which team lost the most with there being no tourney? Dayton? Can't imagine there are too many years where they have a chance to win it all.

Dayton, San Diego St. & Baylor all had arguably their best season in school history and, with the way college basketball was this year, all had legit shots to win it all.

Truly sucks for all of them.

4 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Dayton, San Diego St. & Baylor all had arguably their best season in school history and, with the way college basketball was this year, all had legit shots to win it all.

Truly sucks for all of them.

Selfishly, I am sad for MSU and Cassius Winston.  One of the all time great Spartans with a team clicking at the right time.  I truly think we had a chance at a run this year and might be Izzo's last real chance given the parity around the country.  Unless Emoni Bates reclassifies I dont see this team being a title contender for a while. 

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Selfishly, I am sad for MSU and Cassius Winston.  One of the all time great Spartans with a team clicking at the right time.  I truly think we had a chance at a run this year and might be Izzo's last real chance given the parity around the country.  Unless Emoni Bates reclassifies I dont see this team being a title contender for a while. 

I feel the same way about Tre Jones. He's not a senior but decided to come back to improve and try to win it all, when he could of easily left with Zion, RJ and Cam.

I doubt this Duke team would have won it all but it sucks that chance was taken away from him and so many others.

Just now, TitanSlim said:

I feel the same way about Tre Jones. He's not a senior but decided to come back to improve and try to win it all, when he could of easily left with Zion, RJ and Cam.

I doubt this Duke team would have won it all but it sucks that chance was taken away from him and so many others.

with no clear favorite i liked their chances.

i was really looking forward to the tourney this year.