MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

DDV looks goooooood. His emergence is going to soften the blow of losing Malcolm. We aren't going to miss a beat this year. This team is talented as hell, well put together and deep as hell. We're going to get home court again and we're going to the NBA Finals assuming no major injury to Giannis. Guarantee it.

• Like 1

Also, been pleasantly surprised by Dragan Bender. You can see the talent that got him drafted top 5. He looks like a perfect fit for the system too. It's refreshing to take chances on these types of players over the DeAndre Liggins and Gary Payton II's of the world that Kidd loved.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Horrible mistake they made.

I'm not a fan of Khris's contract whatsoever but, with Brogdon, his foot is a ticking time bomb and we showed last year that we can win without him. So, from that standpoint, I fully understand letting Brogdon walk. Khris, though, if he's going to play like crap this year, he better at least show up in the 4th quarter when we need him. Otherwise, I'm trading him as soon as Giannis re-ups lol.