MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

Yeah, I don't give two craps about this team until we make changes. Offense is a complete mess and we're back to being a putrid defensive team crashing and leaving wide open 3s. It's beyond dumb and I don't even care anymore. This team is so damn lazy and so divided it's not even funny. Beyond ready to move on from a lot of these entitled pricks who refuse to play within the team.

Burn it all down. Trade any and everyone sans Giannis and Brogdon. Cut them, IDGAF. I'd rather watch Giannis/Brogdon and 15 G League players than watch that pitiful team. At least the G League players would actually care and play with some sort of pride and effort. Entitled pricks.

16 hours ago, rcon14 said:

Almost assuredly losing the 1st round pick this year now. What a disaster of a season.

I'm almost happy we're losing it, it's almost like the Packers trading Randall, I don't necessarily like it, but it forces us to do something.

We'll have no draft picks this offseason, we're moving into a new stadium and the fan base is clearly had enough of the Midds/Bledsoe/Henson/Snell/Delly core surrounding Giannis. If they don't find a way to make things different, I'll enjoying the new arena by seeing Jim Gaffigan and watching Metallica play rather than seeing a Bucks game.

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm almost happy we're losing it, it's almost like the Packers trading Randall, I don't necessarily like it, but it forces us to do something.

We'll have no draft picks this offseason, we're moving into a new stadium and the fan base is clearly had enough of the Midds/Bledsoe/Henson/Snell/Delly core surrounding Giannis. If they don't find a way to make things different, I'll enjoying the new arena by seeing Jim Gaffigan and watching Metallica play rather than seeing a Bucks game.

Nobody wants Henson, Snell or Delly. Bledsoe has even less value than what we got, which was an expiring and what was supposed to be a late 1st in 2020. I don't think anyone expected it to convey this year.

Without draft picks your only tradable asset is Middleton, assuming you don't make Brogdon available.

So you probably shouldn't be happy if you do lose your pick...

1 hour ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Nobody wants Henson, Snell or Delly. Bledsoe has even less value than what we got, which was an expiring and what was supposed to be a late 1st in 2020. I don't think anyone expected it to convey this year.

Without draft picks your only tradable asset is Middleton, assuming you don't make Brogdon available.

Why, exactly, would Bledsoe have less value now then when he publicly asked to be dealt and was then told to stay home? The Suns had literally no leverage. He's averaging nearly 18 points per game with shooting numbers that are slightly ahead of his career averages and isn't feuding with management. There's no way his value has been damaged since coming to Milwaukee. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Why, exactly, would Bledsoe have less value now then when he publicly asked to be dealt and was then told to stay home? The Suns had literally no leverage. He's averaging nearly 18 points per game with shooting numbers that are slightly ahead of his career averages and isn't feuding with management. There's no way his value has been damaged since coming to Milwaukee. 

Because it's a showcase of how it wasn't PHX making him not good, he's just not good.

34 minutes ago, rcon14 said:

Because it's a showcase of how it wasn't PHX making him not good, he's just not good.

Henson is not good, Snell is not good, Telly was not good. "Not good" is not the adjective I'd use for Bledsoe, he's not a star but he's a good player. If he sticks around next year I'm curious to see how he plays with a coach.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Henson is not good, Snell is not good, Telly was not good. "Not good" is not the adjective I'd use for Bledsoe, he's not a star but he's a good player. If he sticks around next year I'm curious to see how he plays with a coach.

Yeah, I just don't see "not good" when I watch Bledsoe. This is a team with a lot of not good players. And a few flat out terrible ones. Bledsoe doesn't fall into that category for me. I definitely think he's a viable starter and someone I wouldn't be mad to see what he could do in MKE next year with a hopefully competent HC. You can do a lot worse and he's still only 28.

4 hours ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

i'd rather lose it this year as well. might as well get it over with. and at this point, who really cares about some mid 1st draft pick. 

we have a top 5 player and have tradable assets in parker, bledsoe, brogdon, and middleton. it's up to our GM to find a good coach and figure out a way to get something out of it.

personally i want to keep brogdon, but i'd easily trade the rest for the right price.