MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

2 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

kind of want to get this season over with. there is no joy watching this team other than watching giannis do things

I won't be watching another game. There's no point. Same inexcusable bull**** we've seen all year that they ignorantly won't address. Hell, even Mike McCarthy's stubborn *** has decided to address his offense. If someone that's actually won something is willing to fix ****, why the hell won't these losers?

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I'm really excited to see us stick with Horst and hire Doc Rivers or JVG though.

i don't want JVG, but he wouldn't be horrendous. idk how much he's embracing analytics these days. 

think we might've dodged the doc bullet though. think he'll be back. 

i'll guess mark jackson and little roster movement

Just now, IrishGreen said:

i don't want JVG, but he wouldn't be horrendous. idk how much he's embracing analytics these days. 

think we might've dodged the doc bullet though. think he'll be back. 

i'll guess mark jackson and little roster movement

No. No. No. No. No.

Get an actual basketball mind. Not a ******* splash hire. I hate this ****.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Actually, I'd just stop following NBA basketball period.

Guess I'll see the new arena when there's a good concert or something...

Honestly, most of the name hires would probably have me considering dropping the Bucks. In the end, I almost certainly wouldn't because of Giannis, but seriously, if we're out to make a splash, gimme Becky Hammon. I'm more than fine dumping any player that can't take a female coach seriously. In pretty much every sport, I'll take the outside the box, aiming for a home run hire over the big name retread every day.