MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Looks like the tank worked. 

I don't like the fact that we tanked to play the C's. 1) Regardless of who is hurt for Boston, I don't trust Prunty to be able to out-coach Stevens nor do I trust our players to "out-talent" theirs. 2) While I'm okay with losing the pick in this draft, I'd rather have it (obviously). 3) The mentality isn't something that we've earned. We think we can just show up and win vs lesser teams. We try that **** against a Stevens coached team, we're in for a rude awakening.

1 hour ago, IrishGreen said:

A lot of fans, myself included, want this to happen lol

Yeah I mean I think it's a win-win for us. 

Either we get the 16th pick, which would give us both 16 and 17 and the ability to move back up in the draft or it turns into a future 1st and is still an asset we can trade.

On one hand I kinda do want it to roll over because I don't want McDonough to be forced to do something he doesn't want to (we're not drafting 3 rookies and teams know this) but on the other running this draft would be kinda fun. 

4 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Yeah I mean I think it's a win-win for us. 

Either we get the 16th pick, which would give us both 16 and 17 and the ability to move back up in the draft or it turns into a future 1st and is still an asset we can trade.

On one hand I kinda do want it to roll over because I don't want McDonough to be forced to do something he doesn't want to (we're not drafting 3 rookies and teams know this) but on the other running this draft would be kinda fun. 

yea idk if i'd want 3 1sts in one draft; i'd prolly just roll it over until next year if or move up if possible. 

then again you guys need a bunch of talent, so wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to make all 3 picks.