MKE Bucks Thread | Griffin ousted as HC after 43 games; Glenn takes over...no, not that one.

beekay414

Now that we're keeping our pick, who is on your wish list? Mine;

1a. Mitchell Robinson
1b. Robert Williams
3. Zhaire Smith
4. Elie Okobo
5. Gary Trent Jr

I'd honestly prefer to trade the pick on draft night. We'd have to select the player for whatever team we're trading with but, if the board doesn't fall well, I'd look to move the pick. I have very little interest in a lot of the guys on the board around our pick outside of those 5.

Edited by bkobow05

Someone explain to me why Tony Snell got 33 minutes and Brown got nothing? Give Brown all his minutes. At least the defense has to actually defend Brown. 

Oh and Brown can friggin' rebound. Two times in OT Snell missed rebounds that lead directly to points. 

5 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Someone explain to me why Tony Snell got 33 minutes and Brown got nothing? Give Brown all his minutes. At least the defense has to actually defend Brown. 

Oh and Brown can friggin' rebound. Two times in OT Snell missed rebounds that lead directly to points. 

Really think the game swung on that missed three by Snell where he inexplicably rushed it with seven seconds on the shot clock.

25 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Really think the game swung on that missed three by Snell where he inexplicably rushed it with seven seconds on the shot clock.

He's literally only a spot up shooter. No situational awareness, can't rebound, can't set people up. Makes $12 Million a year to take a few shots a game and do nothing else at all lol.

1 minute ago, IrishGreen said:

i don't even mind tony snell.. off the bench. but holy crap at the dude making $11 mil a year. you can find g leaguers with as much impact for league min.

I had said this and was told it didn’t matter as you didn’t have cap space. Might as well spend it. Never loved him in Chi. I feels like you guys can make some great packages to shed salary easily. 

7 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

i don't even mind tony snell.. off the bench. but holy crap at the dude making $11 mil a year. you can find g leaguers with as much impact for league min.

I don't mind Tony Snell but I do mind him getting over 30 minutes and being on the floor in crunch time when all the dude has to do is stick to his hip and he's completely useless. He's the reason why I'm fine using pick 17 on a 2 guard if there are no quality bigs available. Zhaire Smith's shooting and athleticism with this team would be deadly.

31 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I had said this and was told it didn’t matter as you didn’t have cap space. Might as well spend it. Never loved him in Chi. I feels like you guys can make some great packages to shed salary easily. 

this is what i want to do. if we can't pull off a trade for someone like kawhi, then trade assets to dump these bad contracts like snell and henson and build a proper team from there

Zero friggin' effort on defense, man. I'm so tired of these lazy clowns. No idea how to box out, no idea how to crash the glass, no idea how to help out on defense without looking like a chicken with it's head cut off. I'm so ready for a coaching and culture change.

Giannis and Brogdon are the only ones I care about coming back next year. Other than that, I'm rooting for a pure blow up. New GM, new HC and almost an entire new lineup. Hope you can use Jabari and Middleton to dump bad contracts and maybe get some sort of asset or two back. You can't waste another year of Giannis with this group.