GDT - week 7 The SHE Gals vs the Damn Boys.

resilient part 2

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I hate ready this about Brady. He is a great QB, now especially after all these years under Belichick. But I truly believe if Brady gets drafted by anyone else. THIS conversation NEVER happens. I wish I could have seen Brady drafted by any of his AFC East teams like Miami, the NYJ or Buffalo.

I won't get into a debate on this because it is unproveable and all hypothetical. Just had to say that some Mfers get all the luck.. carry on ..

You can say the same thing about Joe Montana though... If he isnt drafted by Walsh, who knows what would have been

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You can say the same thing about Joe Montana though... If he isnt drafted by Walsh, who knows what would have been

Actually I have said that. I also have a belief.  That belief is that one can only truly put a great player on a tier with other greats. Not above or below them. But this need for fans and media to proclaim a GOAT in almost every sport is just hyperbole and perhaps just fun to create conversation. 

Edited by resilient part 2

14 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

How much all 22 have you watched?

Watching every game and seeing the same trash each week when Garrett meddles in things is evidence enough for me. It’s rather easy to notice when the team doesn’t bother showing up for the first 2+ quarters of games, which has been the case for most of this season. So, what “all 22” have you watched? o.O

Good Christ...

4 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Watching every game and seeing the same trash each week when Garrett meddles in things is evidence enough for me. It’s rather easy to notice when the team doesn’t bother showing up for the first 2+ quarters of games, which has been the case for most of this season. So, what “all 22” have you watched? o.O

Good Christ...

You just always amaze me. I know you are smart and probably hold yourself to an exceedingly high standard professionally. 

When it comes to football you refuse to do any due diligence. You spit emotional hottakes with no recognizable research. You are cliched version of the cliches on ESPN daytime programming. 

I try to watch the Voch all 22 break downs weekly. They are only ~10 minute videos and you can learn a lot. 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

You just always amaze me. I know you are smart and probably hold yourself to an exceedingly high standard professionally. 

When it comes to football you refuse to do any due diligence. You spit emotional hottakes with no recognizable research. You are cliched version of the cliches on ESPN daytime programming. 

I try to watch the Voch all 22 break downs weekly. They are only ~10 minute videos and you can learn a lot. 

The point is that the brunt of the blame lies with Garrett. Tape can be broken down, but I don’t see this problem as an Xs and Os issue because of how long it’s gone on. It’s a coaching issue. They’re not being prepared properly to play the game from start to finish. So, I honestly don’t care how the tactical aspects of the game function when the strategic aspect is flawed from the onset.

Edited by plan9misfit